Da Undatakah + Test Subject not working

When Da Undatakah uses his battlecry to gain Test Subject’s deathrattle, he is no longer returning spells cast on him to my hand when he dies. I’ve tested this with Seance, Power Word: Shield, and Vivid Nightmare in both solo games and in Play mode. The Undatakah + Seance with the Test Subject deathrattle was working just a few days ago when I built the deck, but at some point it seems to have broken.

Edit: Just played another two games and it seems to be working again.

What other deathrattles did he have? The ones that he gains are picked in a random order, and if one that returns him to the hand or deck triggers before the others, it can negate the other deathrattles.

The bug is happening again. The only deathrattles he has are from test subjects, and after casting seance on him he gains the Storing Spell buff. But when he dies the seance isn’t returned to my hand.

Do you have screenshots or a video recording of a game where this bug happens?
Or, better yet, a link to such a game on hsreplay.net?

This is happening again as of this weekend:

clips.twitch.tv/BillowingMildWaspAMPTropPunch

1 Like

Use the “preformatted text” tag for links (or use the backwards single quote, same thing)
https://clips.twitch.tv/BillowingMildWaspAMPTropPunch

Anyways, thanks for the clip, I am sure that will be helpful to Blizzard.

1 Like

Tested today and still not working. Blizzard please help! :slight_smile:

I tested this last night and it seems to be working now.

I’ve been playing a weird deck and it is definitely not working for me. My only test experience was when the undatakah only gained 3 test subject deathrattles.

Meanwhile you can find this in the known issues: