Cthun 1st equip not working

When I use balinda and cthun on the same team, Cthun doesnt spawns his tentacle, I believe this is some sort of bug when there are other minions on board.

which ability? 1st or 2nd?

I’ve tested it, and I cannot confirm the issue. Can you provide more details on the party you’ve used? Maybe there hasn’t been enough space on the board, since you can only have 6 characters at once?

I used balinda, geddon and cthun.

I believe it didnt worked cuz before creating this team i didnt had any cthun equip unlocked.

I unlocked the equip and set the first one to cthun (the one that summons the tentacle) and I played cthun solo before using this team with the equip on.

It just didnt worked.

The 1st equip not skill.

When you try to equip a new equipment or swap to another equipment,
if that Merc is not in any comp currently, you could just do it in the main menu.
If that Merc is in a comp already, you will also need to change it inside of comp menu as well.

1 Like

So, you’ve forgotten to update the existing party (happens sometimes), is that it then? Is you problem solved now?

I think u guys misunderstood.

I already equipped the merc before playin with the team, but the merc didnt had the equip when I created the team, so it worked solo after I acquired the equip but not in the team with cthun that was made before the equip was unlocked ( I wasnt in a run without the equip nor I forgot to equip cthun, he was equipped in the menu).

Oh, I think I understand perfectly… If you change equipment in the collection manager, it does not affect any parties already created. I’ve written quite a lot about it, how equipment is party-specific (and I’m not the only one), and these questions arise periodically.

From what you describe, if the equipment in question was not available when you built the first party, then it would not be there until you opened that party and put the item on C’Thun as a member of it. Another thing: playing ‘C’Thun solo’ actually refers, in game terms, to a new party (containing only one merc), with its own — again, party-specific — equipment.

I believe anything else to say would already be self-repetition, but, just to be specific in relation to your particular example, I would suggest that you open the original party, select C’Thun there, take a look at his equipment and ensure he’s got the right piece, then test it again in the field if you’d like to.

(Updated: typos corrected, some minor edits made)

1 Like