Combo Priest Breaking the Game

After the opponent priest played a few Lazul’s schemes, a circle of healing and silence with Gadgetzan Auctioneer on his side of the board, the rope ran out yet my turn did not start.

The game has been frozen this way for about 10 minutes so far. This is not clientside as both of us can emote to eachother.

I do not know if this freeze was caused by specifically his cards played as this is the first time it has happened to me.

The opponent’s Combo Priest broke my game too, but not with the same cards. Roping infinitely, we could see each other’s mouseover and we could not concede. Would it be linked with your bug ?

PS : we should be able to post images, that restriction is a nonsense in a bug related forum. :’)

Hi both,

This sounds a bit like the disconnection issue in the sticky post on this forum:

As described in this post, being able to see mouseovers and emotes but the game not progressing is a symptom of a partial disconnect (from the game server, but not from the opponent). However, if there is a common cause coming from new cards / combos, the developers will be interested to know.

You can post links to images, but they need to be formatted so that they are not clickable, surround them with single backwards quotes (using the preformatted text </> button, for example), so that it looks `like this` when editing, and like this when posted. Screenshots will show the recent play history, cards in play, etc., that will help understand the circumstances.

If you encounter a situation where the game is frozen / unresponsive / turn never ends, you can force-quit the game (Alt+F4 in Windows) and restart it right away to join the game in progress, hopefully this is done fast enough that you have not lost your turn. This will help until a proper fix is implemented.