Cheating hackers

You can get disconnected by people but HS might be a stretch. I know this as a fact because in WoW I was actually targeted an forced to disconnect in rated battlegrounds by someone on the opposing team. An yes, they were actioned for it an got banned.

That usually involed people having your IP though, from being in a chat system outside the game.

I can tell you HS does move players to different servers to find matches because I wrote a ticket about this an they explained it to me thats why I would get disconnected from time to time in games. I know its frustrating OP but its a Blizzsrd server side problem before the opponent pulls this off, atleast imo for HS.

if its possible in call of duty, its possible in any game

3 Likes

Another player cannot force you to disconnect from Hearthstone unless they have your IP address and there is no way for them to obtain that through the game.

There is no direct interaction between clients. Everything passes though Blizzard.

The rogue players are the cheaters

2 Likes

you disconnected. what you describe is not only impossible but so absolutely hilarious in its own counter-production that it wouldnt be worth the time. bots are far more available and much more productive. but creating and using a disconnect program of some sort while manually playing would be so incredibly provable by blizzard especially when all the wins on that acct come from disconnects.
none of your accusation makes much sense to me. but im willing to admit im stupid.

There is actually. Emotes, for example, go client to client. Long story short:

Blueposting of lies cannot make them truth.

1 Like

Prove it wrong then.

I have also been on the receiving end of the glitch, yet every single time what has been said there holds true. Log out and back in, problem solved!

So, convince me that the blue is actually lying. I want, not just your opinion, but actual evidence. The only time that player “forced” disconnects have been proven is by a very popular streamer who was actioned for doing so. And that happened once.

So, again, convince me that the blue is lying and youre not wearing a tinfoil hat.

4 Likes

You don’t need to trust me, netstat -bn |grep "hearthstone" will do it any time for you.

1 Like

Their are a lot of cheating scripts being used. But everyone always denies it after I post.
Main script being used is every round get a card of the same amount mana for that round. “Yup just like that old weekly tavern we used to get.”
Anyone using HS deck tracker can easily see when someone is using it.
Another is getting both of same card when you card draw 1 card. It only does it once per round to limit attention but its very obvious if your paying attention.

I already know most are going to say its BS, its impossible and more then likely those are the script uses. I dont know Im only guessing. But they do get really upset for someone just talking among other HS players.
Enjoy.
Kay

1 Like

The cheating/hacking has gotten worse since Darkmoon Faire. I’ve been cheated daily.
EDIT: 2 games in a row, this game is trash.

1 Like

I’ve played the game since it was released and this has never happened to me once in the probably thousands of games I’ve played. Fake news.

1 Like

Totally agree with the cheating…I played against this class called ‘Demon Hunter’ and you should the cheats. They a had a card called blade dance and killed my minions WITHOUT destroying their weapon…like that’s just hacks. Another one I played had hacked the game so they had a card which drew three cards bur those cards cost THREE less…just BS cheats.

3 Likes

You are exactly right. Those are cheats.

Reality is what you make of it, after all.

How do you guys win games against players who win first rounds?
trying to figure out how to summon 5 5/1 demons first round, keep getting warlocks who win by second round< or demon hunters who win first round doing 40+ damage.
some parts of the game are broken

There is no way a hacker can disconnect your interent. But if they are using Lag Switch. Then the game wouldn’t crash but unplayable as hell or in some other way your game simply crashed for some reason in your computer that didn’t work.

Blizzard does nothing about hacking in their games. They dont care about paying customers, only about making the profit. Stop playing their games and therefore force them start taking action.

2 Likes

That sentence contradict itself.

If they wouldnt care about paying customers, then they would make no profit.

They care for paying customers so they do not punish exploits because that could lead to massive outrage of salty players being called cheaters, thus potentialy losing their wallets thus leading to decrease in sales (and profit) in the future.

Stating they do not care about paying customers is thus a false statement.

1 Like

Sorry dude, this crap happens all the time. All you’ll find on the forums are fanboys who cheat but tell you there is no cheating. The cheating has gotten out of control with the latest update, but blizzard doesn’t care.

1 Like