Cheater managed to freeze the game

I was in a game against another player i had lethal he manged to freeze the game on his side.
If it was a disconnect id be offline everywhere.
There things never happen when i lose but when when i am lethal by some i suddenly disconnect or in this case the game freezes please look into thank you.

I imagine it was simply a disconnect from Hearthstone - I’m pretty sure this is a problem on their side. Best thing to do is attempt to restart the game quickly and hope you make it back in time.

This is a bug. I just had it happen to me in ranked. The guy played the pirate collosal. Instead of the cards popping up the game froze. His turn ended like 2 minutes later and my turn ended without me even playing anything.

It happens now and then. We tend to forget about it when it doesn’t matter and suspect treachery when it costs us the game lol, confirmation bias is pretty common

That’s not how it works. See this post for details on how connection works in HS:

Endless turn, Card Stuck Hovering, and Never Roping

1 Like

This was not the card hovering one the game just froze the thing is this happens when only when im on lethal.
Its not conforomation bias im not a low rank player even i am just tired of losing when i have lethal to a random dc and in this case a freeze when my internet is fine.

there are some cards interactions that make game desync and the opponent is disconnected , they are working on it, some players are abusing it but is possible for some player to do it just tryng new decks without the intent of doing bad things.