Chaos Gazer bug

Hello, so today I was playing ranked matches and detected a bug with the Chaos Gazer card (Warlock one). The text of the card reads “corrupt a playable card in your opponents hand. They have 1 turn to play it!”

I had an image that explained everything but the forum does not let me post an image nor an URL to direct you there so if you let me do it, I can gladly show you proof of this.

However, as you can see the in image, the card corrupted my shadow word: death which reads as follows “destroy a minion with 5 or more attack”. As you may guess from the picture, the only enemy minion on the board was the Chaos Gazer itself which is a 4/3 minion. This made my card essentially unplayable and left me whiteout a choice.

Obviously, the concept of “playable” was applied to the mana cost but no to the cards conditions required for it to be played, this somehow creates a very contradictory system were it can potentially take away cards for free.

P.S. As a side note I would like to mention that Demon Hunter / Kael’thas took away all the fun the game had. It is the most frustrating experience I have played so far. I hope you do take into account this in the future.

while it certainly would be possible to improve chaos gazers card choice you do run into the zephrys problem by trying to do so. zephrys cant read card texts but instead have hardcoded exceptions for some cards. what exactly would be considered playable as whats playable would change with whichever card you later decides to play, with the addition that every player would have different opinions on what would be considered playable and regardless of solution there will be complaints.

as a final question we can ask ourselves: why should a card i play be beneficial for my opponent?

The instructions are in the post above your’s: