Cards are gone!

I started to notice a lot of cards I did have now missing as I went through ALL of them after the patch, not sure if it's from that achievement bug or not... I shouldn't have said anything about the bug. I don't care about the achievements, I want my cards back. Been around since it was the original set and no expansions. Not 1 or 2... I mean A LOT of cards from my older card expansions. Most notably my golden Sn1p-Sn4p card which was a staple for me in so many decks awhile back. WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!?!?!?

Have you checked you are on the correct Region (Americas, Europe or Asia)?

Have you logged out and back in (not just restart the app)?

If there was a wide spread issue, there would be a lot more threads and posts.

I’m predominantly a standard player and fear this has just gone unnoticed for quite some time

Have you tried relogging, especially if you play on Mobile? This can help refresh the account data.

Otherwise, have it investigated by a Game Master by Contacting Support through the link at the top of this webpage.

I’ve tried relogging. On desktop. Played on mobile for a bit but that was around when it came out on mobile. Where at the top of the page? It just cycles me through support pages again or the main website

Nevermind I found it. I do apologize, I don’t navigate the site a lot. Thanks for comin’ out, and at least giving a shot at helping. I appreciate it.

Can you post a screenshot of you searching for sn1p sn4p, with All Cards selected and crafting mode disabled?

1 Like

Well, SN1P-SN4P is now in Wild.

Click on All Cards filter in collection to see your Wild cards.

As for what is Standard, and Wild:

I’m in the right region, went to collections, had the all cards filter on, and clicked on the crafting button to see ALL cards

@butchy It won’t let me do a second reply if no one else writes so - edit: I went through page by page with the all cards filter on and crafting button engaged to see ALL cards, owned and not owned according to the game. Just reg Sn1p in blue to be crafted was there without it’s gold version beside it where it should have been (owned). Not because you cannot craft it but because I owned it. There are many cards, but only the example used is what’s getting all the focus… which I guess makes sense, but still… Since, I’ve contacted a GM, they said it’s there now, but at the time it wasn’t. Hoping it wasn’t just to appease the issue. Sn1p was an example for many others. Hoping they can figure it out somehow on their end and correct the issue. Otherwise a natural feeling of lost faith/reliability will come with the territory which will just end up being a bummer overall. Won’t shake it. I don’t want anything but what I had and pray there’s a way to determine exactly what that was so everything can be on the right track. Spent a few hours total trying to get this figured out, I can’t stand this kind of stuff, I hate it all lol just assume if something like this happens I’d never be the only one and there would be a fix applied to all users so I’d never have to think about it. The thought that’d I’d have to think about it is a major killjoy considering that at the end of the day this is still just a game. Although, I got over half a decade invested in it… I don’t know. Waiting to see what can be done and cross that bridge once the situation gets there. There’s many more like pomp and illuminator and stuff like that but you’re right about Sn1p. It really does only show one or the other which is pretty odd and unique. That’s one mystery solved for that card specifically… butchy’s a genius lol

You are misunderstanding the “Crafting” button. It doesn’t show all cards. It shows all CRAFTABLE cards. Golden SN1P-SN4P is not craftable, so it will disappear when you click “Crafting.” The same thing happens with regular Galakrond hero cards and others that are not craftable. That’s why the request was for a screenshot with crafting mode disabled.

3 Likes

I’m aware of why the ss was requested, I already stated that. I am not misunderstanding the crafting button at all actually… I said I had it engaged to see all cards, as in owned and ones that are not owned to determine which ones were actually removed from my collection so I could see all cards from packs. Not cards which would not be in contestation as to your example… the Galakrond cards. Please understand the situation fully first to actually add to the thread. There’s no need to lecture here or make assumptions. You’re wrong.

lol okay then good luck

I got a new problem anyway. My Arcanist Jaina has reverted to the original Jaina. When I go to the hero portrait collection Arcanist Jaina Is marked as favorite but when you right click to take a closer look the buttons gone to “make favorite”. Everywhere else it says it’s claimed in the reward track. When I go to play it’s original Jaina now. Don’t know why it reverted to the old when Arcanist is marked as favorite but going to mark original Jaina as favorite then Arcanist again and hope that fixes it. Wish me luck lol

More over my Ashes of outlands solo adventure story is still 4/5 completed it says in story with the last 4 chapters highlighted in gold as being completed and the first is not. Says at the end I need to complete all chapters for the card back but they are all completed as of a long time ago and I already have access to the card back. There’s quite a bit bugged out and not that it means I’m the arbiter of everything hearthstone but I’ve been around longer than most of you, can we please stop the witchhunt with the little stuff and actually make steps to resolve what’s going on here. That’s the whole point of this forum. Nevertheless I appreciate the help, but it’s like pulling teeth already and this crap just adds to the frustration.

The same thing happened to me today, I noticed that my golden Zayle and golden Sn1p-Sn4p were missing.

The solution that worked for me was changing the password of my Battle.net account.

there are lots of people posting about this including myself. This is a major bug and I believe it has to do with older players returning to the game. For example, I have been playing since beta. I stopped playing after the release of Boomsday Project. I returned within the last month and here is a list of the cards I am missing that I know I had.

I have checked every setting, every region, every trouble shooting method. I’ve reported this several times and the customer support does not help. My account was not compromised and I did not disenchant anything. And even if that were true, I would have ample amounts of dust.

DRUID----
MULCH
ASTRAL TIGER (MAYBE)
BRANCHING PATHS
FANDRAL STAGHELM
SHELLSHIFTER
TWIG OF WORLD TREE
IXLID, FUNGAL LORD (MAYBE)
LUNAR VISIONS
AYA BLACKPAW
MALFURION THE PESTILENT
MALORNE