Cant play classic

I cant seem to edit or create classic decks,my old classic decks show all red cards,please help thanks

1 Like

Unfortunately you will have to make brand new Classic decks and delete the old ones.

thanks but i cant seem to find my classic cards,it just goes to wild mode when i select create a deck

1 Like

On the Class selection screen (after selecting New Deck) there is a Format selector button above the Portrait.

Same as when you go Play a traditional Hearthstone game, there is a Format selector button above the portrait.

Do understand this forum is not to answer game play questions. In future it would be best to use New Player Tarvern or other Discussion forums.

i contacted a gm about it and he told me to open a bug report on forums

1 Like

And that is fair about the Classic deck problem:

But reminding you about how to create a Classic deck is a game play question.

Same bug here, plus i can’t create classic decks (only wild and standard are possible).
It is not just a problem of having to recreate decks, it’s just not possible to play to classic mode anymore.

1 Like

Have the same issue on all devices…

I can select classic as a gamemode, then the game says I need to make a deck for it. But I can’t choose the mode in the deckbuilder.

1 Like

Then provide a screenshot of when you create a New Deck and select the icon above the portrait.

Upload the screenshot to an image sharing site, such as imgur.com and provide the link in this thread. Surround the external link with back quotes, like `imgur.com` or Preformated text button above </>.

That he literally knows how to play the game, but that it’s literally broken? Otherwise he wouldn’t be literally REPORTING A BUG!

People need to report people like this trolling bug reports with this nonsense and harassment.

I came here to report a similar issue: can’t create decks, and as a result the mode is locked out completely atm.

i play for years and last time i tried to do a classic game i was unable to do it , i spent 10 min clicking around , pasting codes , filtering , etc.

The main problem is ( after clicking new deck ) selecting a class before switching mode.
If you see demon hunter on class selection screen , you are already wrong , if go ahead from there you never come back.

So after pressing new deck , first thing to do is swap mode , hero class selection swaps from 10 class to 9 class system ( DH is removed ) , and from there you are on classic deck creation.