Cannot select certain decks

When I try to play a regular game of Hearthstone, it doesn’t allow me to select any decks besides my priest, druid, and warlock deck. I have made sure that the decks do not have any wild cards and I have even tried just letting the game make a deck for me and it still doesn’t show up.

can you post a screenshot of deck select not letting you pick the decks?

I might be kinda stupid but how do you send images to blizzard forms?

Its in the pinned topics by the way, how could you not see it?

My bad my first time being on any kind of forum like this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xDsx4TIr8UKjC0LAXWXzXK0AU1L_kNpo/view?usp=sharing

Well, i dont see any warlock decks there. Perhaps you meant rogue. This three are the only standard decks you have. The other two decks, shaman and druid, are wild decks, as they have a wooden frame with liana.

Note, that removing all the wild cards will not make a deck standard by itself. You have to click on deck in collection and press button “convert to standard”.

Alternatively, you can press the button between the “casual” and “ranked” selector, switch to the wild and play your wild decks there.

So I have converted all my decks to standard and I still can’t select either my paladin, hunter, warlock, or warrior deck. I tried clicking wild and they don’t show up in that category either.

Cick that triangle to the left of the Priest deck shown in your screenshot.