Cannot craft Sneed in mercenaries

I have enough Sneed tokens to craft Sneed. I click on crafting and Sneed glows blue. I get the message “Are you sure you want to Craft this Mercenary?” I click Craft. The animation runs and the Sneed card is assembled, then nothing. Nothing happens when I click on Sneed, and when I click outside of Sneed it returns to the crafting screen with my tokens still unspent. Waiting for the game to unfreeze does not help either. Have tried on both PC and Android app with same results.

6 Likes

do you have 100 or 300 tokens ?
Sneed cost was set to 100 , but epic craft cost is 300 … they fixed but is possible you see wrong cost (mb a game restart fix it )

2 Likes

Poor You, Maybe they fix The wrong cost for Sneed.
I check the cost like ASAP when new mercs coming, and rush farm Sneed right away, it only took me 100 to craft him :smiley:

1 Like

I have this same issue on PC: immediately after crafting Sneed for 100, it shows as if never crafted. I can repeat this indefinitely. It’s the same whether or not I have a party selected.

Edit: yes I tried restarting already.

I just saved packs from tasks and got all 5.

I have the same problem! also with Sneed. PC/Android both unable to craft and i do have the tokens. Please Blizzard fix this.

This is happening to me too. I have 125 tokens, and game is showing that I only need 100 tokens to craft. The crafting animation runs but the card never crafts. I’ve tried restarting, but somehow this quoted bug fix isn’t fixed for me.

yes, you need 300 to craft it

I have the same problem.

But this is the problem with uncraftable sneed at 300 coins… I bought the 4.99 pack with a guaranteed legendary merc…now i dont have enought coins to craft a merc BLizzard guaranteed to sell me in the pack…

I have the exact same issue.

What does your pack have to do with Sneed? Sneed is an epic merc, not a legendary one.