Can discover Invoke-related cards again

As the title sugguests, invoke cards are not in the pool of discoverable cards.
https://imgur.com/a/HIvyJT1

I also got the warrior invoke dragon, Scion of Ruin, from Alex.

im not sure what your report is. you used a card to discover a spell and was shown 3 spells?

Galakrond related cards are not supposed to be in the pool of discoverable cards. In the image i shared, Dragon’s Pack is offered as an alternative. This should not be possible.

blizzard has said that you cant discover invoke cards and galakrond, the part about invoke related cards is vague tho. what card was used to discover in the screenshot?

Marsh spawn, it’s behind the box. And I’m absolutely certain you are not supposed to get any cards with invoke in the card text, I’ve played enough of this game to know that Scion of Ruin is not supposed to be generated from Alex.

As far as I am aware, this is the latest about Discover and Invoke cards:

So, the first question would be, did you have Galakrond in your deck? Either originally when you built your deck, or through some “getting cards from other classes” shenanigans? Harder to do for Shaman, I think, but could happen. If you did have Galakrond in your deck, then the Invoke related card would become fair game for Discovery.

Huh. I was unaware of this, I’ve never had it happend before. Maybe I’m in the wrong then. I had Gala in my deck to start with so makes sense if it’s supposed to be possible. Maybe since the hotfix your quote is refering to happend recently, it might be that i just didn’t notice it until now.