Call of the Grave

+1 broken. Great card becomes meh

Lost so many times because of this bug lol

Bumping thread. Still not fixed.

Can confirm, this just happened in my last two games.

Call to the Grave, still failing and losing me games also

I’ve been losing the passed 3 days due to this… I was waiting to see if it was just me or if others were affected!
Please fix, priest isn’t good enough for any new setbacks!

I just posted on this about an hour ago. Confirmed and this needs to be fixed ASAP! Priet is already suffering, least they can do it fix this right away

With 4 mana to spend, I cast Call of the Grave, leaving me with 3. I selected Treasure Guard from the discovery choices. Treasure Guard was added to my hand. Its deathrattle effect should have triggered (“Draw a Card”) but it did not.

Currently still bugged, none of the deathrattles are triggering, despite having enough mana to cast the unit.

Same issue here, deathrattles are not triggering.

Also experienced today and yesterday. The bug seemed to appear after the latest release 23.2.

Same! Super bummer :frowning:

Broken Call in all game modes and on all devices

Yep… lost a few games because of this. :frowning:

Same here as well!!!

I just found a unique glitch that I think only relates to my account and call of the grave doesn’t work I don’t think it affects anyone else but it made me lose a game

This happened to me a few hours ago. Could have turned the game around if it drew me a card.

I had weapon from queen azshara equipped, cast “call of the grave” and chose loot hoarder, it proc’d 2 dmg from weapon but didn’t draw me a card. I was on 8 mana, then 1 cost for call, no card draw.

Same here, it is not working, and is very irritating when you are trying to go against the aggro grain with a priest deck and a card like this is broken.

1 Like

Confirmed. Please fix it.

1 Like

Can confirm. fix that please

1 Like