Bugs resolve avg time

Please can someone give me that answer if i have to wait 2 more years or bugs ive reported will never be fixed? I just need some confirmation if i am going to play with bugs and continue losing games simply from bugs. Thanks!

If you have waited for two years it is safe to assume they will not fix that bug. You seem to be the only one that has it so it is not high priority fix.

1 Like

OH, that is not the case, there are more players confirming it is happening and you can browse this forum and find many others. And who knows how many of them not reporting!

so the other posts are visible only to you(and again there is no bug description on that OP so i doubt it exists )

what i got so far is you a bug you claim nobody else posted about in 2 years and you claim they told you instead because you are the only poster here with a "secret " bug

and for some reason it cant be described

every single other poster here describes the bug they find some name the device and the action in game leading to their bugs

2 Likes

Not gonna give you more info till you answer reply to my comments about your other troll comments. Just please do not do this anymore and why i give you all you want you just run away and ignore my questions. Just one of many Bug report forum - #13 by Aleksandar-2751 so ppl can see how big of a troll you are!

Didn’t I just read another post about your mystery bug?

Do you want help, or would you rather just complain?

3 Likes

Do you offer your help? I will gladly provide you all info you need.