Bug using golden and non golden cards

Hello,

Anyone else noticed that for example if you have a copy of Fireworks tech non golden, you cannot add the golden one as well.

Just as an example : I have 1x non golden firework tech and 1x golden firework tech. It used to be in the same deck, now if I add the golden or non golden one, it says that I can only add 2 copies of that card and I am still missing one card to complete the deck.

Can make a snip if needed.

4 Likes

Same happened with me - this literaly makes some of my decks unplayable since there aren’t “sufficient cards”.
Bug probably came with the newest update, for some reason.

2 Likes

It did come with the new patch, some details here:

No ETA on a fix for this specific issue though.

1 Like

Does this “Monday or Tuesday” mean we’re locked out of Standard play for a week? I dust my extra cards so I don’t have non-golden versions available to work around this bug. I’m getting “this deck is not valid for this mode” errors trying to play all my Standard decks.

1 Like

Yeah same here, just posted this yesterday:

1 Like

And here’s the UPDATE by them:

They are still investigating our issue…

1 Like

Fix for the missing cards: open the deck in your collection. It will show half the number of missing cards. Close it, open it again. All the missing cards should be back.

I tried to fix it a couple of times but when I log in again, the problem comes back

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Hmmmm…not rally man

Nope, problem still here…

1 Like

I have the same issue - My Gold Cards are no longer valid. I replaced the golds in 15 decks and then put the golds back in and it ran fine - until I logged back in and the issue re appeared. Test patches more thoroughly before making them live - this is beyond annoying. - thanks

2 Likes