Bug or hack but i have try this before?

I have see this before and use to be with players who dont like the deck the play against.

Bug or hack

A desync of some sort. Occasionally happens, if you see a floating card back of some sort, restart ASAP. Sometimes you don’t even see the arrows, it’s just the card back.

Its not a hack its known as the floating hand bug and its been a thing for years. I’ve had this happen to me and you basically cant do anything except close the game snd restart it but by the time you realise what has happened you’ve already lost.

Small indie company what do you expect :^)

Your crappy internet service is not a bug in their game.

That might be the case though from my experience with multiple online games, HS unstable connection is second only to Destiny 2 one.

Not saying the stability is horrible though compared to other games I have played its one of the worst.

Its literally a bug mate, look it up. I swear its like you’re paid to shill for blizzard lol, they can do no wrong.

Caused by a desync due to a poor internet connection.

No its not, wheres your evidence?

http (s) ://github.com/HearthSim/hs-bugs/issues/361

" This is not a disconnect , the client is waiting for an animation to finish before continuing to show the result of further actions, but a bug has caused an animation to never finish. If you look at the Power.log when this happens, it shows that the client is correctly receiving further actions from the server, but is incapable of showing them. Your opponent’s client is not affected and is able to continue with the game normally. Disconnecting and reconnecting fixes the bug with your client because all animations will be cleared, not because you actually disconnected."

In this thread.

Petulant whining on your part can’t alter reality, no matter how often your mommy gave you the candy when you stamped your feet real hard.

I know you like to be a contrarian and shill hard but its starting to get silly, look at the freaking evidence I showed.

This:

Is your response to this?

Stop ignoring reality for the sake of defending Blizzard.

Wow! Amazing! You posted something actually useful as a point to discuss!

Blizzard support has explained that it is a desync. Are you saying they’re lying?

Oh, and Cracklin, he edited that in after I replied to his original post, which was just the first line.

Where? Provide proof. Also your cocky attitude isnt helping you, makes you look like a bit of a a-hole :upside_down_face:

You could try clicking the link in this thread.

Seriously, even when you’re trying to engage in discussion, you pointlessly avoid discussion. Why?

Fair enough.

20 chars.

That sounds like a bs excuse from them and doesn’t explain why you can see the opponent play out their cards, if you had disconnected you wouldn’t be able to see their play, it would ask you to reconnect. Also I have literally never had a disconnect in my entire time gaming in hearthstone or any other game, I’m on fiber on 100mb/s but try again bud.

You will defend anything blizzard does wrong, I wonder how much they pay you.

there are different types of disconnects, which you would know if you took the time to read that entire post

They cant even be bothered to fix the ui in their game (text stickin on board), I find it hard to believe this is a user disconnect The link I showed proves its not, look at the logs. I know you won’t, but I’m saying it anyways.

When a desync is happening, you don’t see them play out their cards. You just get the floater, and seem to be waiting for their turn to end so you can play.

Also, fast download speeds do not mean tbat you can’t have a bad connection. The internet is a ridiculously complicated beast, one where the paths your data is taking to Blizzard’s servers are constantly being rerouted by thousands of individual routers making decisions on their own. Hiccups happen, and even though your connection to the internet generally is fine, that doesn’t mean a stream of mostly-continuous information can’t be disrupted. That’s why streaming videos have buffering, to avoid pausing the video every time a packet is lost.

1 Like