[BUG] No Winter Veil Treat Card for first brawl win

Hello!

I won first game in the Gift Exchange tavern brawl, but didn’t receive the Winter Veil Treat Card for that.

Why so?

1 Like

I have the same problem: I completed a Gift Exchange tavern brawl and got a card pack instead of Winter Veil Treat Card Back. (I didn’t have it already).
I wrote in support and on the forum, but problem has not yet been resolved…

1 Like

I wrote in Russian support, but they said that they don’t have access to game content, therefore support service can’t add the Winter Veil Treat Card to account manually or check criteria to obtain it.

Support advised me to write here on US bug report forum in order to developers could see this topic and fix problem.

Let’s hope for the best.

1 Like

I’ve played the last and the newest Chaos, I won both. I didn’t get the Cardback (I didn’t have it)
I was hoping for the fix today, but nah, no fix for it.
5 Days ago I wrote the German Support, they only said they can’t do anything, but they recieved a lot of Messages with that Problem, the Devs are on it…

1 Like

If there are really a lot of bug reports, then, hopefully, the developers will fix it. Will wait.

1 Like

UP!

This problem is still not fixed.

1 Like

I got my card back! Thanks a lot developers.

2 Likes

Won the tavern brawl and still have not received the Winter Veil card back even with this weeks “fix”.
Region: Americas

Me too. Congratulations and thanks all.

Who still didn’t get Winter Veil card back can try to post here:

Unexpected Card Back Notification - Multiplayer Discussion - Hearthstone Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like