Bug magtheridon

Hello! Found a game logic bug. I describe the situation:
I played in the arena. I played the card “Magtheridon”. He went into hibernation, and to awaken him, you need to destroy 3 jailers on the side of the enemy. I destroyed one of the jailers with the Consecration spell, which summoned a copy of the jailer to my side.
I attacked her opponent’s creature and she was also destroyed. Magtheridon did not come out of hibernation. All three jailers (even 4 were destroyed), because of this I lost.
Expected Behavior - Magtheridon awakens upon the death of the original jailers. Or at least inherited.
Actual Behavior - Magtheridon remained in hibernation after summoning the copyist to his side and destroying her.
I believe this is a bug.
Thanks for the help!

You have to destroy three enemy Wardens to awaken him. Wardens an your field are not enemies and don’t count…

Was there enough space to summon all three Wardens on your opponent’s side of the field? If there isn’t, you can’t awaken him.

Neither of these are bugs, and have been covered before. Search first next time.

Three guards were called on the side of the enemy. and they were destroyed! the last of them was destroyed by the “initiation” spell. but Magtheridon was not awakened … please reproduce this.

Do you have screenshots of when this happened? Or perhaps a link to the game on hsreplay? All details of what was on the board and what was played before can help to understand what caused this to happen.

Yes. I have a screenshot. I don’t know how to attach it to this forum.

Please take a look at the screenshot: https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2021/1/3/4a35277d6b4a7cfdd1fe490fc5edcbea-full.jpg

that screenshot show us nothing really about what happend. it jsut shows magtheridon but not what happend to the wardens.

This is most likely due to the use of the “Initiation” spell (deal 4 damage to a minion. If that kills it, summon a new copy) on one of the warden.