Boomsday Project Full Northshire impossible puzzle

Hello,
In the 4th part of dr Boom lethal puzzles : Full Northshire
When you use Power Word: Shield, it doesn’t draw a card … So it’s now impossible to finish this puzzle …
And I try hours and hours :grimacing:
Thanks ! Keep safe !

5 Likes

Same thing is happening to me! After a million different tries on this I caved and looked up a video. To which I see that the power word Shield draws on the deck! Has this changed? Is there now a new strategy to completing this? Anybody know?

Known issue, fix is upcoming:

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that. I was trying for hours to complete mirror wing, 2nd boss, puzzle 6/7. And then when I finally gave up, I watch a VOD and it was actually a pretty easy puzzle, but Holy smite now deals 3 instead of 2 so it made it impossible to solve

Just checking in from April 10th 3:08pm EST. I guess it taking a few days longer for this. We understand that these things take time.

1 Like

Good news, it will be fixed later today:

1 Like

Phew. I’ll stop trying for now then. Glad I saw this post.

Well that was a waste of 6 hours

this get fixed? I still can’t beat it.

They updated the update announcement to say the fix will be coming tomorrow (14th). They also had said the 9th, then 10th, then 13th. So, in short, soon™.
https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Soon

Still not fixed? Unless I’m doing something wrong here…this is a huge waste of time.

1 Like

A fix would be great. Just started playing this game and now I’m at a stand still because the cards I really want are in this solo adventure. Your supposed “fix days” didn’t seem to happen. Any word?

Why not look yourself at the official post I linked to earlier in this thread? It says that the fix had problems and is currently delayed. Note that I am only a regular player helping other players, so asking me for a fix won’t do anything. Cheers!

1 Like

There are no cards given as a reward for the Boomsday Lab puzzles.

Which are the cards you are trying to get?

ive been playing since game came out. only play boomsday on occasion since its a little diffrent the the other expantions. decided to work a bit on it today (april 23 2020) and never go full northshire still dosnt seem to be fixed. blizzard has more than enough resources that there should have been a plan in place for this when they were nerfing cards. mabey reinstate the plus 2 draw a card for just that one puzzle? or remove or change puzzle? im 15 wins away for my 1000 win mage so i will deal with that and check boomsday in a couple weeks. “you can do it!” blizzard.

Has a fix been released yet for Lethal 4/4??? Still can’t complet it???

No, there has been no announcement that the puzzles are fixed yet.

Update 17.2 and nothing about this bug … I give up …

There is no problem. Puzzle can be completed. But the real problem is astromancer arwyn puzzle 6/7 bro

Both puzzles have been fixed and are now possible. Blizzard just neglected to mention them in the patch notes.

2 Likes