Boomsday Project Bug

Was just attempting one of the Boomsday puzzles last night. Healing puzzle 4, with the imps and Mal’ganis. Last night everything was normal, but since the patch, whenever I play one of the 0 cost spells Dr. Boom immediately zaps me with his 40 damage hero power. I know the puzzles are supposed to be hard, but dang Boom!

3 Likes

Same type of thing is happening to me on the 1st dr boom challenge level for survival, after i cast the 0 power minion, dr. boom immediately zaps me for 40 dmg. Another thing i noticed is that you are unable to reset puzzle, button does nothing.

2 Likes

I’m facing the same Issue here

Same Thing for me too man, just with another puzzle…

Le même type de chose m’arrive au 1er niveau de défi pour la survie du dr-boum, après avoir lancé le sbire de puissance 0, dr. le boom me zappe immédiatement pour 40 dmg. Une autre chose que j’ai remarquée est que vous ne pouvez pas réinitialiser le puzzle, le bouton ne fait rien.

yeah this was happening to me too. I played the 2 mana card to swap the 4/8 to an 8/4. It killed the 2/2. Then I played the 5/5 which dies and restored my mana crytsals to full. Then I tried to play the 0/4 so I could kill it with the rush minion to get the immune minion out, but as soon as I played the 0/4 it would just instantly kill me.

After this, I tried solving the puzzle other ways, and I’m pretty sure the puzzle is just broken.

2 Likes

yeah reset button wasn’t working for me either

1 Like

This issue is known:

1 Like

Exactly the same here!
This is one of my last puzzles before the card back. Please fix this Blizzard!
:disappointed_relieved:

Bonjour,
J’ai le même problème au dernier casse tête du Dr boum l’effet du mouton m’empêche de jouer alors qu’il me reste du mana.
Je suis donc bloqué au dernier…
Merci par avance de debugger ça.

Hello, i have the same issue on le last puzzle “Survivre au Dr Boum” (i’m sorry i don’t have the english title) in “Le laboratoire secret”. When the sheep explode Dr. Boom immediately zaps me with his 40 damage while i’m not out of mana. So i can’t play the last card to finish.

Thank you for fixing this.

Please read the posts already in the thread. Then you would have known that the issue is already known and under investigation.

how long will it take before this problem is fixed

because in the meantime we can not advance in the adventure

Blizzard typically does not make announcements on when they plan to release bugfixes.
They sometimes announce after they do, sometimes not even that.

I just saw a report here from another player claiming that “it appears to be fixed now”, but that is not an official source.

Yes it should be fixed now, do let us know if you are still seeing the puzzle automatically ending.

1 Like