Boomsday Project adventure unclearable

You can’t clear the first puzzle of the Boomsday Project last level (survival with Dr.Boom). His hero power will randomly activate when playing your cards (try it by yourself).

4 Likes

I am having the same issue. It always happens right before you are about to play the last card. It acts as if you have no mana crystals which is far from true, you should have 5 at this point.

3 Likes

Thanks for the report! I confirmed that it does happen after refreshing your mana and playing the next card. We will have this looked at.

3 Likes

Same issue here. Thanks for looking into this!

I am also having this problem, as are the posters in this thread:

Note that the “Retry” button doesn’t work for us on that level. I don’t know if the problems are related.

When did you last try the puzzle? It should be fixed now, but I don’t starting at what time the fix was applied:

It does work for me now! Thanks for posting that, Rhasimir.

The bug report Customer Service linked me to does not have that update:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000207678

Hello.

I have problem in Blast Dr Boom. The card Power Word 1 year ago give you +2 health and Draw Card. Now (4/2/2020) this card give only +2 Health.

In Astromancer Arwyn 6/7 Holy Smite 1 year ago deal 2 damage now (4/2/2020) deal 3 damage.

I thing is Bug. Please some help.

Those cards were recently changed. You should have seen a big announcement about it the first time you logged in after the changes occurred.

To answer you question: this is a known issue, a fix is expected next week:

Note that this issue is not the same as the thread you replied to, which is 10 months old. Be careful when replying to a thread.