Book of Heroes completion bug

I finished Illidan’s chapter, got disconnected during the last fight. When reconnected, I got the DH pack as a reward. So far so good.

Later in the day, I played a game on ladder after which I suddenly got a pop up with some pack saying it’s a reward for finishing all book of heroes things. Wanted to go open it but - nothing.

So I went to book of heroes, got taken to Illidans story, shown the final screen with all stages done and the final dialogue but when I got taken back to the hero selection again, there was no crown on Illidan.

2 Likes

Is there a new card pack waiting to be opened?

It could be this:

Today’s patch fixed the Crown Bug. However, you have to re-beat the 8 bosses with Illidan again to receive the Crown (and make sure you’ve downloaded the recent patch beforehand).

They also fixed the Book of Heroes reward (Golden Standard Pack) for completing all 10 Heroes. This was auto-awarded to me upon login, though there was not “pop-up” indicating so. The pack was simply just there…

-Valas

2 Likes

:crazy_face::rofl: Yeah, not gonna happen.

The gold pack did magically show up when I just started hearthstone though, thanks a lot for letting me know!

2 Likes

Is the bug still there? Because I’ve completed Book of Heroes run today with Thrall and Malfurion and did not get crown on them. Other 6 heroes are crowned that comes before Thrall.

1 Like

Could be a new/unrelated bug. I’ll look around the forums to see if anyone else has reported something similar.

-Valas

Just completed Illidan chapter and the non completion bug still persists.

Just finished with Thrall for 2nd time and not getting a crown for the wins.

2 Likes

same for me with uther and garrosh

Same here. Complete Illidans book of heroes and nothing, no pack no crown.

Same thing just happened to me. I thought this was fixed?

I have completed Illidan in book of heroes atleast twice now, but no crown
not sure about the pack tbh, so yes, still a bug it seems

This completion was not fixed for me… I’ve been beating this multiple times with guldan and illidan, never gives me the crown or shows completion… I just finished again with guldan for like the 5th time… not doing it again, this is the last straw please help

Ok so i figured out how to target that specific exlamation marks…
Go to your achievement and search under solo adventures… here you can see what solo hero or book you must play.
Hope it works for you too :wink: