BG 60/60 Tabbycat Achievement not completing

I’ve managed to get a tabbycat over 60/60 twice now and the achievement “They grow up so fast” still has not completed.

The second time trying this achievement I was able to get a screenshot of me ending my turn with a 73/67 tabbycat

For me that worked… can you post your screenshot?

Yep here is the screen shot of the end of the round and also my achievement not being completed afterwards.

https://imgur.com/a/0UXGR5K

you need to have it befor your end your turn not at the end of combat

What is the best class to get this achievement on?

I was thinking of trying Jandice to swap out the tabby repeatedly with a mama bear or two in play.

Unless you hit a Mama Bear off of a Zerus you’re probably not going to have enough turns of Tabby cycling to this 60/60, but its possible.

Daryl is probably the easiest. Get a cat in the tavern up into the teens or 20s and buy it, then start on the next one. Combine for a golden one over 60.

Shudderwock, Brann, Edwin, Ragnaros, and Rakanishu should all be possible too, but you’re making some sacrifices to keep buffing an alley cat. Need to get a little lucky with Houndmasters, Virmen Sensei and the Menagerie Cup/Jugs

Ty for the clarification. I feel dumb now.

That’s the bug report forum, hence not the place for such discussions.

(I used Majordomo Executus to buff the cat - but you need to be on very low level like me to survive that.)

It’s not working. For second time I do this and the achievement is not popping off.
https://imgur.com/gallery/c73Tfnm

1 Like

I just used VolJin to switch stats between a 1/1 tabby cat and a +100/100 lava lurker, resulting in ending my turn with a huge tabby, and no achievement rewarded.

It’s been 2 years since this topic was create, and the bug still has not been fixed. C’mon, Blizzard, seriously…
I completed it and DID NOT get the achievement. …
-imgur.com/ImR8ofg-

I’m also at multiple “successful” attempts. Here is my most recent one today.

-imgur.com/a/46pcVCw-

1 Like

I’ve had a lot of 60/60+ tabbycats (3 with screenshots). Still does not have the achivement…
Can anyone help ?