Battlegrounds stuck

Rope burned at recruit phase , but instead of starting combat phase it just froze.I thought it was my connection re-launched hs but it reconnected me to same situation. I went alt tab , after 20 mins it was still same.I have a screenshot but dont see how I can attach it.

Same thing happened to me on IOS. Reconnection doesn’t work, but concede does work.
Not sure if hero matters. Hero was The Great Akazamzarak with Ice block and splitting image up.

This has happened to me twice on PC this week. Game ropes on recruit phase, then just stays there indefinitely until everyone else concedes. I can alt-f4 out and rejoin, and see if anyone has conceded. Currently down to me and one other player waiting each other out, not fun.

I’ve got the same issue (EU server).
I got disconnected from a game as Daryl, at the end of a recruit phase (still in tavern). I tried reconnecting many times and it always went back to the same screen, except every time it showed more dead opponents, until it showed me as first and everyone else dead.
Even now, it still goes back to that same tavern screen.

EDIT: I logged in and out on NA server then went back to EU and it’s not stuck anymore. Stats show I got first place.

Just had the same thing happen to me. Glad(?) to hear other people have had the same issue, and I wasn’t going crazy.
This appears to be a lobby issue, as well because my opponents were using the sad/nervous emotes as if they were experiencing the same thing.

Same…Im stuck while writing this, restarting doesnt work. Game just refuses to continue

This happened to me twice in the last 7 days. It seems that it is also happening to the other people in my game (based on the emotes). No way to get out of it aside from conceding. I tried disconnecting from wifi and switching to 4g and the game “reconnected” to the same never-ending “recruit” screen.
Using Android version

This bug still exicts… atm 6 players in lobby and recruitment phase is over and evryone is emoting for 10 mins …

Same here. bug still happening. I am just waiting for the others to chicken ouit first :stuck_out_tongue:

Same happened for me!! :frowning:

This just happened to me on mobile, and then when I reconnected I was put in an empty tavern with no players, gold or cards. And now I’m just stuck there unless I concede.

Extremely frustrating that this hasn’t been fixed yet! I also have a screenshot of this but no way of attaching it on mobile as far as I can see.