Battleground party waiting

So it actually just takes 2-3 minutes for the play button to load up. We were sitting in a lobby with ‘Waiting’ and after a few minutes play lit up.

Same problem here. If someone leave the group, it immediately activate the play button

We are having the exact same issue, on all sides, til eventually one of us ends up with play option

Same here, since 2 days

Been a problem for me and my friend ever since the pre-expansion dropped.

I’ve found temporary solution to this problem, after you invite your friend game host should click “Collection” button in the lobby screen, then come back to the lobby screen and the “play” button is avaliable :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Sometimes you have to do this 2-3 times to work tho

Our work around also takes 2-3ish times, we both close the game entirely and start it up again.

Bliz, FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME

Same problem here. But expected from blizzard. You invest in the game every 3 months and what they do, after a while they give all the card you have payed for free. You pay and they dont fix, its always your fault when i report to support, 400Mb/s internet service, and ts your fault, you have the toppest pc and its your fault always. Blizzard services have decline a lot .

Got the same problem, impossible to do battlegrounds with friends

still no blue post, guess all the people working on fixing bugs were women and have now left…

Same for me, also the suggested workarounds don’t work. Seems to be a UI issue, the button shortly shows while clicking the “shop” button, but when I go back it’s gone again. I don’t want to complain, but I also kind of consider stopping to play the game because of this - I mostly play it co-op bg.

I would join the others regarding the missing feedback - I think that’s unacceptable for a game with paid content. Feels like Blizzard is not even monitoring the forums for what it seems a pretty game breaking bug.

When I’m on wifi I can play battlegrounds no problem with my friend. However when we are on LTE, I can still invite my friend but when waiting in the lobby the “waiting” button will never change to “play”. Am I not able to play battlegrounds with friends off wifi???

Hello! Our party has been experiecing the same issue. Apparently it doesn’t really matter who of us invites the others, there’s a high change we’ll be stuck in this “Waiting” state. We’ve found some kind of a workaround. There’s a gap around 1 second or so after the last party member joins, when the button changes to “Play” and is active. Quickly clicking it at that moment launches the match search normally. If the opportunity is lost, current host kicks one of the remaining members and then re-invites them. Usually this helps.

I have found that if you open the “store” IN Battlegrounds and send your invites from there the play button is typically working after everyone has joined. I have been waiting for a fix for this for weeks now. It has been very frustrating.

1 Like

still the same. does anyone plan on fixing it ever. it is really annoying

1 Like

Same problem here… Waiting text once we are 2 players still appears and we cant play.

Hi all,

i still have the same Problem. I found out that you can fix this by changing your status in the Battlenet client. Works for me.

Cheers,
denns

1 Like

Bless your heart man, thank you so much

1 Like

This happens to my friends and I every single time we attempt to do a Battlegrounds together. We usually have to resort to kicking someone and reinviting them while spam clicking the Waiting button and sometimes it will go through.