Battleground lost interest

Those hero powers are definitely crazy compared to the others. If you can explain how they’re not in comparison to the others, I’m open ears. I’ve played most of the current heroes. Generally those are the heroes that seem best, at least for my playstyle. A.F. Kay not being too bad either but ive only experienced her once.

and pure luck to recruiting for the win. plus AI attacks stupid

What do you mean “doing the work?” The strategies are very limited with the amount of cards. I realize they’re adding more cards. Good for you. I also think you need to look up the definition of complaining “friend.” Lol that wasn’t the intention.

3 Likes

Demon is weak pre buff. Now they are decent which make jaraxus more decent. Patches and rag are just good early game. At some point 3 damage don’t matter anymore and eventually 8 don’t. Nerferian is way better for removal of divine shield. Patchwerk give you the health you need to be aggressive while old hero like mill and King is just insane as their tribe is strong.

I sat hardcoring the BG mode, game after game 6890rating at max and it just isnt fun anymore, sure it’s beta but still…it has become really boring same stuff over n over again.

Maybe not the 3 damage, but the 8 damage can make a huge difference in many scenarios. And both remove divine shield. Yes Nefarian is better for that purpose but you don’t always get that choice. They also, with some luck, can immediately destroy strategies such as killing the scavenging beasts or the mech thats gets stronger the more that mechs die. I mean there are a lot of variables for each situation. Ragnaros and Patches are definitely more effective early game, but they give you a huge opportunity to get yourself above the other players at which point its your job to stay at that point. Those two i find to be more effective than most.

Round 3, You have 6 coins. You’re not getting the perfect synergy like a Jeraxxus Demon build but hanging in there.

tick tock tick tock tick tock…

Fight!

WTH?! How does he have a level 6 minion on round 3? Oh wait yeah, got lucky drafted the legend (randomly) then it randomly became another minion sitting in his hand.

Winner on turn 3! Crushes all the competition because they didn’t luck out as much.

too much RNG in a already RNG filled game. Take out mama bear and hyena is great shot. hit a 50/50? not so. In term of consistency wise, neferian is way better, so does patchwerk due to the health. Dancing daryl is very good too if used wisely due to the early game buff. Rag is less effective in early game cause you don’t really want to spend 2 coin just to press that hero power instead of rerolling to find a good upgrade. Patches is better in this aspect.

Yes RNG is required, but i find them to have multiple uses rather than Nefarian just removing the divine shields. Not everyone goes the shield route and 1 damage across the board is nothing to wink at. Maybe the more i play, my opinion will change. I haven’t experienced Nefarian as much as I’d like.

In late game, everyone have that one poison divine Amalgam. If you can remove that divine shield on it and got a poison to hit it. Half the game is already won. Rag on the other hand have an awkward hero power cost and too rng reliant. In late game, most things exceed 8 HP which also nullify his rng ping alot. That’s the main reason they are at the bottom half before the patch.

I mean thats a specific circumstance though. Not everyone always has divine shield, or poison. If you want to be safe i suppose then sure but 8 damage is 8 damage. If you get lucky and screw up someone’s strat, fantastic but thats just a bonus. If it hits your divine shielded amalgam, fantastic. I still find it to be more worth it but as ive said, i need to play more. My opinion is likely to change. Maybe I’m just a gambler lol

Yea the highrolling nature of rag hero power is v fun to play. Not powerful enough compared to the rest but snipe mama bear and hyena? See all the rat pack summon 2/2 as a joke is funny.

1 Like

I came to post this same thing. I played it for a few days, thought this was some unique fun thing interesting too since it wasn’t built around going face but imo…

there aren’t enough card types so that most games that you win/lose you do because the same small handful of the mechanics every single time.

• dethrattles /refilling the board and …
  • minions that buffs dr respawns
  • something that snowball buffs when respawned/stuff dies
  • something that deals damage when stuff dies
  • HUGE impassable poisonous divine shield taunts
  • huge hydra
  • rng

basically this entire game mode in a nutshell, almost all the games play out exactly the same its just who got that rng godlike combo wins.

honistly I think if they deleted poison it might be a bit more interesting having the big stuff clash but I think really it needs more of something?

also some hero powers seem bad, like rag is 2 gold deal 8 damage to 2 minions, then one of the other is 1 gold deal 3 damage to 2 minions… shouldn’t it be dealing 4 damage to 2 minions or 8 to 1 ? but anyway one hero power is just upgrades cost 1 less that really only thorws off upgrading ? the guys 4 gold to give something shield seems too slow?

idk its fresh in a game that gotten stale but it needs more still?

oh the irony. You are so blind. :woman_facepalming:

And again, you call ME kid… at least you are good for some laughs :grin:

AF Kay isn’t an autopick anymore with junkbot at tier 5.

Patches is more effective than rag in early game where you may often left 1 gold after board freezing. Rag on the other hand is awkward to use at 2 since its not often u freeze a board at 2 coin left. Usually you will sell something and buy that. With the flexibility, it make sense to be lower damage.

You really need to get your head out of the sky. Your motto should definitely be “Bringing nothing to the table.” Only reply to me if you’re willing to act like an adult.

Same goes to you. You don’t read anything and just post some nonsense

You obviously can’t read yourself then. Hard for you to admit when you’re wrong, eh?

Hard to admit you got nothing? Its ok, you’re just a kid, you’ll understand how it works once you grow up… :stuck_out_tongue: