Battlecry creatures don't cause to discover options, bu do it auto at the end of turn

*) It looks very strange, because I haven’t any updates today. Yesterday all works very nice.
*) Restart of game, computer and router not fix this.

Can you please provide more details? What game mode? (Ranked, Casual, Standard, Wild, Arena, Adventure, Battlegrounds)
Which battlecry minions were involved?
Did you or your opponent play them? Were they played from hand or brought into the game in another way?
What other minions were on the board? What spells were played by you and/or your opponent in the prior turn(s)?

If you have screenshots, or even better an hsreplay.net link or video recording, then please share it here so Blizzard has full access to all relevant details.
(See How to share links to screenshots, videos, and replays for how to share this).

This is the end turn bug. It has been a serious problem for well over a month. Blizzard created the problem with a patch yet has not acknowledged the problem’s existence.

As noted in the first link, this affects all multiplayer game modes when it occurs and is absolutely a showstopper.

Hi!
*) >>What game mode?
I’m playing a Wild, best mode in this game © ccg_gamer. imho - it not very important in this case. But I’m sorry, because I’m not try to test a least Standard Mode

*) >>Which battlecry minions were involved?
Any card I’m had playing. For example “Stonehill Defender”.
Sorry I can’t remember lots of such cards - I think maybe this info can be loaded from logs).
Also I share some from my recent decklists:
1)

Highlander Hunter

Class: Hunter

Format: Wild

AAEBAR8epAKKA7UDugTJBN4FrgbFCM4UwxbNFrkX6awCm8IC38QCoM4ChtMC8uoC9uoCm4UD5pYD+ZYDoaED/KMD5aQDn6UD/q8D/bADpLkD28wDAAA=

1. Shudderwock Spells

Class: Shaman

Format: Wild

AAEBAaoIFvAD+wWyBvgHwg71D4ivAsfBAtPFAqbOAsPqAvbqAqfuAu/xAqf3Au/3Avz6Aq2RA72ZA+2wA4KxA/22AwSNCPa9Avm/AuDMAwA=

*) >>Did you or your opponent play them? Were they played from hand or brought into the game in another way?
step 1. I played creature with battlecry, eg “Stonehill Defender”
step 2. No any activity with UI has been occurred. But I can to over my hand’s cards
step 3. Random card goes to my hand (I suppose that was 1 option).

*) What other minions were on the board? What spells were played by you and/or your opponent in the prior turn(s)?
Nice questions - But I’m very old to memorize such info =)))
But I will notice it in a future, of course.

*) Screenshots don’t provide nothing to bug fixers, next time (if similar occurs) I will capture video or animated gif.

*) The bug was only 1 evening and never occurs again.

Good Luck for developers!
Sincerely,
Serg Samixon

I have this same problem, Playing ranked and Tabern (or brawl, dunno who its called in english) I play the game in a Android system

Same issue in battlegrounds when getting a gold minion.