Baduu, Outcast bug

Has happened twice now, on Android Hearthstone and when Baduu enters play then the game stays on Kanthrehad’s turn and have to restart the game. Unsure how to add photo when on phone to topic

2 Likes

If you have a screenshot, you can post it online (imgur.com is a popular choice) and post a link here following these instructions:

Blockquotehttps://imgur.com/a/Q9UvrgU

Same problem here, also on android.

Conceding doesn’t work once the bug occurs, the game just freezes on the opponent’s turn once baduu’s animation occurs.

1 Like

Tested again and bug has happened a third time, so should be replicatable, also apologies that the link did not seem to get posted in the best format, but is still there at least :sweat_smile:

im pretty sure that isnt hearthstone related, or bug releated for that matter

That link shows a picture from a lady overcoming drug addiction? You may want to check the link and update your post :slight_smile:

Sorry it must have copied the wrong link, that one should be the screenshot (have edited the link post)

The same bug just happened to me three times in a row unfortunately. Also it disables the forfeit button due to the fact that you can’t reach your turn, so you either have to close the app or restart and then forfeit

Same here. I’ve made a video, cause you also can’t concede after she entered the game. You have to restart first and then can you concede.
How can I share the video?

The 2nd post will tell you how.

i noticed that the game lagged alot during that encounter, but it didnt crash for me

I read it and followed the link, but I couldn’t catch it. Maybe I’m too stupid. :frowning:

You will need to upload the video to a sharing site like Youtube, and then post the link in your reply. Youtube is a trusted site, so you should be able to just paste the link, but if that does not work, use the “preformatted text” button (</>) in order to get single backwards quotes `like this`.

1 Like

I can’t even play the card. When it’s in my hand it disappears every time.

Same issue for me. No video needed as its 100 percent of the time, devs can see just by playing the android version once.

1 Like

it obviously dont occur every time because then it would have been found before launch

Its happened 3 times out of 3 for me. Also on Android. This is a glitch that seems to happen 100% of the time. Please fix. Chapter 2 first boss

1 Like

I had same issue but solved it by downloading assets and then it worked.

I went back to the app after writing my message and it was my turn again… woot