Arena bug issue

Hello, anyone know why can’t I play are because of the 10 lv characters? I have already unlocked a demon hunter class and still can’t play also some other players can play it even without getting 10 lv of all classes.

Because Blizzard decided, when they built Hearthstone, that Arena unlocks after all classes are at least level 10.

That’s because Arena requires to have all classes at level 10. Not just a single class.

That would be a bug. Can you share screenshots that show players in arena without reaching level 10 on all classes first?

Well I’ve got pictures but I have no idea how to upload it. This is new account maybe that rule is only for new players? Also I have logged on other account and there is 3 classes under 10 lv and still can play arena and my friend can play arena too without reaching it. Anyway perhaps it’s a bug or just new players must reach that

Anyway maybe you were right I need to get a 10 lv of all character and perhaps on other account there is a bug that can play or players who played arena before they decided about it still can. So thank you for your help :slight_smile: