App keeps asking about 3gb of required data

iPhone 13 Mini. iOS 17
When I start the app up, on the start screen it says “Wi-fi not available, do you want to download the remaining 3Gb of data over cellular?” I tap yes (this is odd though, normally such a big download happens via the App Store).
After 15-20 minutes it completes and I can play the app. But it asks the same thing EACH TIME I start the app up! I’ve done it three times now. Is anyone else encountering this?

Same issue for me on Android. Since last Friday whenever I try to start the game it asks me to download 3.1GB on cellular. After that it’s fine. But when I close the app and launch it again I need to download them again. Can’t play the game until this is fixed because it’s eating up my data

During the 3GB on mobile, the option “downloads” doesn’t show up.
After the 3Gab I tried turning off the “HIGH QUALITY MODE” setting. (In download settings)
However more and more it feels like I every time I launch the game it somehow removed the latest update.
I can’t think of why, but my phone does show that hearthstone has been downloading 3GB fully every time I launch it.

This is part of the Known Issues now: