Anyone else think the new reno change is ridiculous?

so now there is no way to stop reno and the lazy wipe away all my board i worked hard to build? as long as someone started with no duplicates, no matter how many plagues i flood them with, it wont matter? what is the point of them running steamcleaner now?

1 Like

Doesn’t “player agency” feel great?

not sure what your reply means. but thanks for commenting i guess.

This was their big “player agency” patch (their words):

So everything that was done to give you less options…was, in their minds MORE player agency.

Still not gettin it. I feel like brad pit with Lou in the basement right now! Come on LOU!!!

Agency = choice.

As in everything you are posting about; they literally stated they were giving players more of, then pulled the football so hard it would make Lucy jealous.

Interesting. So agency means choice. So the official def is “action or intervention, especially such as to produce a particular effect.”. Where is choice in this? It seems they have the agency and made it with the moronic choice of making reno, eh?

By “board i worked hard to build” you mean the lazy way you just stuffed endless non-removable plagues in their deck? I don’t think “hard work” means what you think it does.

Plagues will fall away as power levels spike every new set and mini-set are released.

The highlander change will be meaningful as more cards are released. Reno used to be able to be included in non-highlander decks and would become active in the late game for any greedy deck.

Among others.

also “the capacity, condition, or state of acting or of exerting power”

again, the exact opposite of what the patch did.

They could maybe have made it so it BOTH checks your deck at start of game AND your current deck. I would have preferred that actually, but oh well.