Another Stealth Casual Nerf?

I did not notice it was happening until Sunday, so I missed out on a daily for Saturday and Sunday. I thought it was another nerf to Casual, so I posted here. Someone replied pointing out the 21.4 Bug Thread which is inexplicably not pinned to the top despite a 2019 bug thread still being pinned. Anyway, that’s when I understood the problem. But at that point the damage was done. I’m not asking for compensated XP. Just asking for 2 more Dailies and 1 more Weekly; I’ll still do the tasks.

I put in a ticket and we’ll see what they say. They’ll likely say, “too bad; you’ll get nothing.” I’ll probably appeal it a few times, ask for it to be escalated, and so on and so on until they finally tell me to cut it out or they’ll ban me. I won’t get any compensation but I’ll feel a little better inside knowing I’ve made Blizzard reps and supervisors waste some time and money dealing with it.

Same thing happened to me with the 1500 Noz quest.
Team 5 is really slow these days. Their response time has been awful.

That sucks. It looks like it’s affecting all quests when playing in Casual mode, but I’m not sure it’s happening for everyone, as I’ve seen some people report that they’ve gotten quest credit in Casual mode.

I re rolled the Quest. Clearly Team 5 cannot cope with the maintenance the days.

But I think you’ll still need to do the new quest on ranked, not casual. I assume you wanted to do the Noz quest on Casual due to the possibility of the short timer maybe being a disadvantage. Unfortunately, you’d lose out on 500XP, which sucks.

I wanted to do it in Casual because I don’t think We should have to risk Our rankings on Quests that force us to play subpar cards.
And yeah, I didn’t get the XP.
Not that anyone at Team 5 really cares.

I typically play Casual anyway, unless it’s the 5 Ranked Win weekly. But now I’m forced into Ranked for ALL the quests, which kinda sucks (along with losing out on 2 dailies and one weekly).

1 Like

They changed finkle’s name recently due to wow , and the censorship before was for china , unlike the current one which emanates from the us :frowning:

The bug appears to have been fixed. However, still no compensation for Casual players who got screwed over from this. I’m still submitting tickets though. Like I said, I may not get compensated with XP, but I’ll certainly do my best to waste as much Blizz time and money as I can by making them continue to answer my tickets. I had one response from an ignorant CS rep try to suggest that none of the daily quests give credit in Casual mode by design. These guys don’t even know how their own game works.