Android update issue

On both my Acer Chromebook 13, CB-431 (stable version 72) and my Huawei P20lite (version 8.0.0 of Android and EMUI), both running latest software versions, are both showing messages that the latest version is available to download from play store, yet the play store does not have the option to update the app. Upon complete reinstalling of the Hearthstone app, the same message appears again.

Whilst on re-installation I am able to load the app, and log in, when prompted to go to the play store, returning to the app results in a “closed” message.

Advice please on solving this issue if possible? Is anyone else experiencing same issue?

1 Like

you have to wait for blizzard to release the mobile update , the mobile players are currently play on a old game version , seems like you logged in on updated pc version and that cause the mobile version to stop work.

The mobile update was been postponed to resolve an issue with Arena. We are in the process of rolling out the update today. More information can be found here: