Ambassador Faelin’s Next Adventure

After the somewhat sad ending to Ambassador Faelin’s story, I think he needs to go on a holiday.

What better place to go than Pandaria?

I’m honestly a bit shocked Pandaria hasn’t been visited yet. The theme of Pandaria seems to match Hearthstone.

2 Likes

Yeah, we got the Jade Lotus in Mean Streets of Gadgetzan but that’s ONE faction so Pandaria would be an immaculate choice of scenery for the game.

I mean, even the questing in Pandaria in WoW has SO much in both blatant clownish jokes as well as the more refined tongue-in-cheek humour.

I noticed this topic a while ago and has refrained from replying to it or postponed it, but I suppose I could now.

No offence, but when it comes to the Book of Heroes, there’s still someone missing: that pesky guy called Arthas.

PS Death Knight Story? - #2 by SparkyElf-2852 and especially Next Hero for Book of Heroes! — is there anything new on this forum?

As for Faelin, he’s been the hero of one expansion, essentially. Whether that’d be it and he’d share the fate of those Mercenaries or become a recurring character, like the League of Explorers and their EVIL counterparts, remains to be seen. Not that I personally have anything against him, besides, where Faelin goes, Sir Finley may follow — if that’s not a good reason to embark on another adventure, then what is? On the other hand, I incline towards the first option, that is his being a star of just one expansion, but that’s only my theory.

Actually, one of the four original battlefields is Pandaria.

Didn’t we get the Arthas story in the MotLK prologue?

1 Like

Indeed, not much is new on these forums. :grinning: