All decks locked, can't play since update

Since last patch I can’t play in any construct mode anymore. When I click play there’s no deck and only a locked symbol on the first deck. I can’t select anything in any mode. When I click on my collection I can’t create a deck, all slots are locked, the tooltip is saying “Unlock this deck by defeating other heroes” on ALL deck slots. I can’t even play solo. I tried to do a practice game but can only select the locked symbol and the game says “This deck is using an invalid class”.

So I can’t play anything solo or online in construct. I tried to clear the cache, to verify game integrity, nothing worked.

Before the patch everything was working, I’m playing since beta on this same only account and never had any problem.

Have you tried relogging (not just restarting the app)?

What does the Class Progress show? Second screen of the Profile (bottom button).

Yes I relogged, no effect.

In the class progress the first circle is totally blank (I think it’s DK, never played DK), then the 9 classes are shown with the correct levels and number of wins.

Known with workaround:

I can’t play in solo / practice, only one locked deck, when I want to select it it says “This deck is using an invalid class”.

Can you play the Demon Hunter Prologue (Ashes of Outland - Solo Adventures)?

Edit: Addition to above possible workaround:

It can also be done by winning 1 game against Demon Hunter in Arena, Tavern Brawl, Standard, Wild, Classic, or Casual.

Finishing the Ashes of Outland prologue worked, thanks !

1 Like