Alexstrasza glitch! 2 dragons don't spawn!

Hey Guys,

I know that there was a “Alexstrasza” nerf, but in my first match today, where I played “Alexstrasza”, I did NOT receive the 2 dragons. Just nothing happens! I don’t have any cards twice in my deck and It always worked with Alexstrasza before, but I does not now! Idk if this happens all the time now, but I’m not willing to test it out, loosing matches because of it. I think it’s some kind of nerf glitch!

Vilo

did your opponent play albatross or bomb cards?

No he did not. And he btw. played “Medivh” the round before!

do you have a replay or screenshot? highlander cards not activating and being reported as bugs are 99% of the time that the player didnt pay attention to their opponents cards.

I have a video of it and I don’t think that the opponent was blocking it in some kind of way. He played “normal” cards.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/how-to-share-links-to-screenshots-videos-and-replays/2242/6

Maybe I upload the match on YT but I think if this is a bigger gltich, other people are gonna suffer it and Blizzard takes notice.

the issue is that you havent described the circumstances for the glitch in any way. you have only said “it didnt activate when i played it” which is extremly vague.

1 Like

Yep ok. Thank you. Like I said. Maybe I can upload or send it to Blizz directly and I’n not in the mood now, to defend myself in this case. I reported it and it happend like I said.

EDIT: I tried to play another match and it happend again. “Alexstrasza” did not spawn the 2 dragons again. I’m super confused now! I swear to god I don’t have any cards twice in my deck and it worked before the patch! Did I have to reset my deck maybe or idk. Is “Dr. Boom” counting as some kind of double cards because of his bombs?? I don’t get it. Help!

We are willing to help you, but as Peverin said, without details of the circumstances, it is not possible. You said you had the game recorded (at least the first one), if you want us to help you, you will need to upload the game and share the link with us . Peverin provided a link to a post with instructions on how to share a link, but I believe YouTube is considered a safe site, and you can just paste the link.

3 Likes