AFK Timer Force Forfeit Exploit

This troll Bdawg is trying to force me to give up by using an exploit that stops the timer. I am determined and have 2 monitorsI believe this is a serious abuse of an exploit which could be very annoying getting closer to rank 1. I know he isn’t disconnected because he is frequently responding with emotes.

you have your answer here:

please read the forum code of conduct as you are currently violating it in multiple ways. suspected cheating shall be reported directly to blizzard, not posted in the forums, and you should especially not name accused persons.

1 Like

Thanks but I’ll take the forum ban. These players need to be publicly shamed because it is disgusting what they’re doing. I’ll still report him but I want to know if this is a widespread issure climbing the ranks.

did you read the link? its a disconnect to the server on your side, not something your opponent did…

1 Like

Than how is he sending a bunch of different emotes?

if you had read the link, which you obviously havent…

the connection for emotes isnt the same as the connection to the HS game server, the connection you lost was to the game server…

1 Like

so we both lost connection to the game server and we’re both sitting here emoting at eachother in a broken game thats never going to move? and if i disconnect it wont be considered a loss? please help me understand

YOU lost connection to the game server, and that specific connection wont be re-established until you close and restart the game. just read the link…

1 Like

Okay, I guess i’ll just exit out.