Achievement Bugged - One of the Classic Blunders

The achievement One of the Classic Blunders - Fool your opponents with Suspicious Alchemist, Pirate, and Usher are not counting progress.

I have successfully fooled opponents with suspicious alchemist and usher and got 0 progress. I have not tried pirate yet (why bother if its bugged and the card is terrible).

5 Likes

Yeah, got 0 progress for all 3 suspicious cards - saw a report elsewhere that it’s tracking when you get fooled instead.

6 Likes

Even if the achievement is bugged i still dont get what cards to use, please enlight me to which 3 cards it is :pleading_face:

1 Like

I can confirm this. Did all three but got 0/3 progression.
Now, I have 1/3 progression after being fooled.

2 Likes

I did all the three, and got no progress either.
BUT, i got fooled 2 times, and now the counter is 2/3.
It’s not what the text says.
AND it shouldn’t be like this, you shouldn’t rely on what your opponent plays.

2 Likes

Suspicious Alchemist MAGE , Suspicious pirate WARRIOR , Suspicious Usher PRIEST

It’s neutral achievement but instead use class cards .

I can confirm it works inverse , you have to be fooled

there are achievements that require setup on enemy board , this can be handled with a 1 card remaining deck , Safety inspector and Mischief Maker , you give suspicious to opponent and he just have to play it.

2 Likes

i just did, it doesn’t work

1 Like

This is not what the achievement says you should do though: “Hope your opponent plays a Suspicious Alchemist, Pirate or Usher, then get fooled.” 0/3.

Your opponent doesn’t have to play anything, and I noticed if you try to give them cards, they almost never play those cards.

yeah right know is not working as expected.

What i said is there are different achievement that are involving opponent cards , like the steal/trigger 5 secrets , or the new priest one to steal a hero card , and more.
If enemy dont play secrets they are impossible , or if opponent dont play hero cards you cant steal them … but with a bit o brain you can start giving secrets with lorewalker cho , or swap cards.
Some require opponent to have a full board , but what if they dont want to do it ?? you must create a deck to summon on opponent board ( Mad Summoner ) .

So yeah right now we have a easy bugged achievement , fool the opponent.
But if the change it to "Get fooled by " it become very hard but not impossible.
You eventualy do it when it happens , like the Oh My Yogg! one or you create a deck with card swaps to force it.

Except you can’t force it, you can only invite your opponent to help you out. If they’re trying to kill you or blissfully unaware of the achievements, you’re pretty much screwed out of that achievement.

Anyway, Zeddy confirmed this Achievement is Bugged in one of his videos, so here’s hoping they will fix it. Although it’s not that much XP to begin with which you can easily get elsewhere.

this is hilarious, doesn’t the wording states you fool the opponent?

So basically i hope the opponent play this cards and i intentionally guess incorrectly for it to work?

it’s bugged , wait for the patch

1 Like

confirmed bugged. I played Suspicious Pirate. Opponent guessed wrong twice, no quest achievement. I’m stuck at 2/3 because no one else plays the pirate.

instead of wait i done it with Theotar swap ( it’s a meta card ) , done it in both regions with few attemps .

Mischief Maker solution i posted before is just a waste of time.

i’m not going to disenchant 4 legendaries for that

Can this be done when playing a friend??

Its still bugged for me.

they fix it on 30 august.

The fun part is in the changelog they put this

Updated the wording on the One of the Classic Blunders achievement to match its function.

So il possible they just change the text to “be fooled”.

still not working zzzzzzzzz