28.6 Known Issues

Hi! I logged in today and didn’t receive Harth.
I got the 11 spells and Colifero, but didn’t receive Harth.

Can’t log in on my PC after the patch :frowning:

3 Likes

Legacy Mana Wyrm and Snipe are still not allowed in Twist with only half the season left. Is this going to be fixed please?

same here :frowning: not able to play at all

3 Likes

same issue here, did you fix it?

1 Like

the game is so slow and laggy in shop, collections, and matchups—some of the portraits disappear too. unplayable.

2 Likes

I can’t play Battlegrounds after last update, the game just doesn’t start. 14/02/2024

2 Likes

I can’t launch the game after update. It’s been almost a day now and nothing has happened. We request game makers to quickly step in and fix this error.

1 Like

Battlegrounds player here. Im having incredible spikes in lag, every refresh is a nightmare and the turn timer is crazy short (i’ve been tabern 6 on turn 8/9 and had like 20 seconds) due to combat being 4x times long than usual

2 Likes

Bump, can`t launch game, just start screen
PC: MacBook Air (M1, 2020)

1 Like

the battle.net app doesn’t start any updates for Hearthstone (I’m on 28.4 and should be on 28.6)… but it still lets me start Hearthstone. Which the first screen tells me that the game needs to be updated.
Use scan and repair*

I did scan and repair. It is now playable but buggy

Why was
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/runtime-error-after-286-patch-update/120820
deleted. I am getting exactly this problem and would appreciate a solution.

1 Like

the game is unplayable after the last update. there’s too much lag in everything,menu,gameplay and shop included

4 Likes

i have resolved this issue by running the repair tool.
it now works OK! :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Gone but Not Forgotten” achievement gives only one copy of golden dispossessed soul, while similar achievements grant both copies of cards

i have the same problem too. and was frustrated when i saw it was deleted.

My issues was resolved as well after running repair in Battle.net. Thank you

1 Like

I just played Butchering and its supposed to give you undead extra attack and it did not do that. So add that to the list of things you broke

thx, the repair helped