26.6 Known Issues

Halveria’s Hero Power animation while using it is missing. Default Demon Hunter animations is played instead of it.

1 Like

Omen’s golden Hero Power’s art isn’t animated during the match.

Also, here is another one!!
In twist format, the fel rifts from the warlock hero card are kind of “invisible”, they take a place on the board but i can’t see or interact with it. Would like to see it fixed soon

1 Like

I also have this bug!

I am a achievement hunter,so,i do not finish my classic achievement yet. Do we have the chance to complish the classic achievement??? The classic mode will be back for some time??

And the phoenix hunter puzzle and Deviate Delight card back puzzle, we can not get in the puzzle, it is buged by core cards.

1 Like

The achievement like GET LEGEND IN CLASSIC

DO WE HAVE THE CHANCES TO COMPLISH THE CLASSIC ACHIEVEMENT!!!
OR YOU GUYS SHOULD DELET ALL THE CLASSIC ACHIEVEMENT!!!

There is a bug with the Hunter secret Emergency Maneuvers where the dormant minion is invisible and can’t be selected to attack once it wakes up and it still takes up a board slot. It still seems to be visible on your opponents screen however as they can target it. This has happened to me 3 times now since the newest update.

I am a achievement hunter,so,i do not finish my classic achievement yet. Do we have the chance to complish the classic achievement??? The classic mode will be back for some time??

And the phoenix hunter puzzle and Deviate Delight card back puzzle, we can not get in the puzzle, it is buged by core cards.

Jerry Rig Carpenter is still buggy and it crashes my game every other game that i play it. The splitting animation is what does it. This is REALLY FRUSTRATING because im trying to enjoy a choose one token deck in twist so i need to run this card. I also stream the game on discord so i have to reload the stream every time it crashes. PLEASE FIX THIS I LOVE THE DECK I MADE BUT THIS BUG IS MAKING IT UNPLAYABLE

Hey, the bonus star multiplier was nerfed or something? I had x10 in wild for many seasons and since Twist launched it affected my Wild rank bonus because I have x9 right now.

HUGE Duels bug, it has the rule from Twist where all the neutrals from Scholomance to Festival are banned

1 Like

Just encountered a bug where Halkias triggered incorrectly with the Double Cross secret.

Halkias was killed with Double Cross in play as the lone secret. When Double Cross was triggered, Halkias wasn’t visible nor clickable in my POV (I was the one who played Halkias), although he was taking a spot on the board and even received non-targeted damage on him.

1 Like

Had an issue in Arena where with an empty deck I played Fel’dorei Warband and the four 1/1 rush illidari got summoned but the card picture itself was non existant. Only the 1/1 health and attack tokens were visible meaning I couldnt actually select the minion to do the attack that I wanted, resulting in the loss of my game… very disappointed. I have a screenshot if needed

1 Like

Similarly in the same game played Haunted Nightmare, it died, it “haunted” a card in my hand, and upon playing that card from my hand there was no 4/3 soldier summoned

+1 on the Deviate Delight card back
+1 on the Deviate Delight card back

the deck code to enter the puzzle used Acidic Swamp Ooze but it was the core vertion of the card, now that it’s in the legacy set, you can’t enter the puzzle because the deck code changed and you can’t launch a Wild ranked game with the intended code.
( change the required code to have the legacy Ooze in it instead of core Ooze to fix it plz )

I hit Legend in Wild in both April and May and had x10 multiplier, but only got x5 in Twist. There was definitely something wrong with the algorithm.

I keep losing games because some minions are invisible, are you going to give some compensation for this big mistake? They are making me want to stop playing, how is it possible that you get an update without trying it first? it seems that you are an indie company

1 Like

invisible minions are trash fix your game

1 Like

I just encountered a bug in battlegrounds where scrap scraper did not proc its end of turn effect when stealthed.

1 Like

Every time I cast Fel’Dorei Warband with no minions in deck I can’t attack with the rush minions. They can be attacked by opponent.

2 Likes