26.6 Known Issues

I too am hoping that lorebooks in Battle of the Bands can be made to count towards the Restless Reader achievement. As a software engineer, I cannot imagine this mitigation being more than 1 line of code, adding IDs of the new lorebooks to an array of lorebooks that advance the achievement.

4 Likes

Hoping on the Restless Reader lore book issue train. It’s time to address this bug and fix it. We have waited until new lore books have been added to the game and yet the achievement is still broken, and after so many patches, still never acknowledged.

I would never be here if it did not take this long to fix (392 days since its release). I could wait for a few months before with silence, for it seemed new still. Now it appears if we stay silent, the bug will never be fixed.

Please Blizzard, I just want my reading efforts to be worthwhile.

4 Likes

Battlegrounds Quests are not being tracked. I am also not getting points for top 4 wins

The new Inge hero skin doesn’t have a tray

I posted a separate topic too, but the Golden Phoenix Bundle (Rank 1 of 2) did not give me a random golden legendary as advertised, but instead gave me a non-golden legendary.

Just added his one, thanks. They’ll heal you up when we get an opening to do so.

1 Like

Same here. Weekly and daily quests are not being tracked.

In addition, Battlegrounds Achievements don’t appear to be progressing either. I finally got a win with Rock Master Voone just now and the achievement didn’t register. It worked yesterday for Patchwerk :slight_smile: (I only have 10 left to get so getting this one would be nice)

I have not been able to get credit for any of the Book of Heroes missions. This has been a bug for almost 2 years now.

the hero power of the paladin is bugged, the silver hand recruits are invisible and you can’t attack or select them, or do anything

1 Like

I just played a match with my unholy DK and using the legendary card The Scourge, all the minions are invisible, im playing in pc.

1 Like

i cant download the patch, im still on version 26.4, i keep hitting “check for updates” and nothing happens.

BUG, battlegrounds ; Demon, Keyboard Igniter dsnt trigger his battlecry.
Turn:
Buy 1 malchezaart, take 1-2 free spins and take damage.
Buy 1 machezaar and 1 soul rewinder (rewinds 2 dmg)
Play and roll, find Keyboard igniter, play him.
Nothing happens, 4 or so demons on board.

Edit: Lesser known bug, patch notes did not contain avatars/pictures of removed BG minions, forcing millions to google who’m they are missing.

1 Like

Since I updated to the current 26.6 patch, my game hasn’t made it past the loading screen. I played Hearthstone 20 hours ago on the previous patch. I play the game on a Mac.

What I have tried so far:
I’ve cleared extra space computer.
I’ve restarted my computer.
I’ve shut down my computer.
I’ve turned the wifi on and off.
I’ve restarted the modem.
etc.

I want to play Twist on launch day. It’s so frustrating.

Tavern Regular achievement is bugged for almost 6 months. I got all 10 skins but it still has “!” and cant redeem anymore so I cant get rid of “!” please fix it.

The Fizzle snapshot being 0 cards has not been fixed. Just stole one from a DH using Identity Theft and it said 0 and gave me nothing at all…

Hearthstone Battlegrounds Golden Scrap Scrapper doesn’t interact with the (Golden) Drakkari Enchanter at the end of the turn.

2 Likes

Halveria’s Hero Power animation while using it is missing. Default Demon Hunter animations is played instead of it.

1 Like

Omen’s golden Hero Power’s art isn’t animated during the match.

Also, here is another one!!
In twist format, the fel rifts from the warlock hero card are kind of “invisible”, they take a place on the board but i can’t see or interact with it. Would like to see it fixed soon

1 Like