25.0 Known Issues

I’m kinda confused. How are you talking about these known issues if expansion hasn’t launched yet? Other cards, maybe from Duels, but what about Chromie? Or is it issues from internal testing?

Yeah, when patches ship with known issues it’s from internal testing. The cutoff for patches is a while before they go live, so sometimes bugs are found after the patch is ready to go, or the bug is found earlier but the fix can’t get in in time so they get scheduled to be fixed after launch.

5 Likes

Hello, an Android user here. After 25.0 patch i have constant pop ups saying there is a bug and i must shut the game, but neither closing the game or chosing to wait fix the issue. Also when i go to Mercenaries, mission pick screen is white only names on the bounties are visible and in Darkshore Alcolite of N’Zoth is missing.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s a bug, we need some clarification. After this reward track rotates, the only way to receive a Sire Denathrius copy is completing his achievement (Deal 600 damage with Denathrius). Is this right? How a new player or new account will complete this?

Thanks, the team is aware of this and is exploring update options.

Correct, the intended meaning here is that you can’t queue a game with those cards in your deck. If you get them through other means (like Sunwell or Priest/Rogue thief cards), you should be able to play them even if you haven’t unlocked the class yet.

Deck codes are broken in Duels, again. Having a deck code in the clipboard is not being detected, either short form or with the accompanying comment text.

Windows 10, have not tested on mobile yet.

2 Likes

I updated the game, started it everything was normal, but when I closed and reopened it I can no longer access any mode, shop, collection or anything besides Options and Friends Menus. I tried to restart the game and repair, but I still can’t access anything. Playing on desktop.

Edit 30.11: I started the game on mobile and deleted some 0 card decks that I made prior to being locked out of the game on desktop. Then I went on my pc started hearthstone and voila the game works fine like nothing happened. I was wondering why I was the only one having this problem. I was lucky to read a comment that explained this solution, if I waited for you Blizzard to tell me what to do I would have never gotten to play on pc ever again. Help your players if you’re gonna have a Support button, it’s totally useless.

1 Like

You can add spectate being broken to the list of issues.

1 Like

Rewards track hero skin was supposed to be fixed with this patch. I still can’t claim mine.

1 Like

Cant even startr the game. Stuck in the door after patch complete and open the game second time.
Me android user. Android 11
Reinstal work on first but cant in second time?
Always uninstal to even play?
Human time is limited blizard.

3 Likes

error when starting the game on android it freezes and nothing works

From the 25.0 Patch Notes:

[Mercenaries] Fixed a bug where completing a Heroic Bounty would not count for Tasks requiring a Normal Bounty completion.

All the difference I see is that now such Visitor tasks explicitly specify ‘Normal’, and completing it on Heroic still doesn’t count. You call that ‘fixed’? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :rofl:

Or was it only for other tasks, such as story ones or those from time-limited events that had such problems (for example, [Mercs] C'Thun task 5 not completed on Heroic)?

PS See also: Mercenaries: Visitor tasks not completed on heroic (25.0) .

1 Like

Blockquote [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug where completing a Heroic Bounty would not count for Tasks requiring a Normal Bounty completion.

I just completed a bounty marked as normal on heroic and it still did not complete.

1 Like

Yup, I just found the same.

After the patch 25.0 i need to reinstall the game every time i close it on my android to play, fix it plss

I can confirm that Deck codes are broken in Duels for me as well (and also several other people at least: https://www.reddit.com/r/HS_Duels/comments/z89gfk/deck_code_pasting_on_duel_deck_building_is_not/)

Stuck on tavern /inn
dor image at starting game. After updating. Try reinstal still the same. Wasting internet data,money and time

3 Likes

Mercenaries: The visitor tasks don’t display the name of the bounty anymore, the name is replaced with “bounty n”
FR client on PC

5 Likes

The same thing happens to me but do you use android or ios and what version are mine is android 9 and I have the same problem as yours