23.4 Known Issues

The deck sync bug between Android and PC (at least) STILL REMAINS. Decks changes does not reflect in the other device.
Can you at least ACKNOWLEDGE IT AND ADD IT TO THE LIST.
It’s very annoying.

1 Like

Hi, I was playing mercenaries earlier. Not sure if its the default or with a piece of equipment but the middle ability of Brann Brozebeard was supposed to give shadow resistance but the blue mobs from barrens 1.1 hit for the same amount each time that i was completing the use this ability 7 times task.

2 Likes

Baine Bloodhoof’s abilities in merceneries dont work properly.

His first ability doesn’t give heal power as it is intended to do and his second ability doesn’t heal under certain conditions (it doesn’t work 100% of the time when using it while it’s speed is buffed by Malfurion)

EDIT: It actually just doesn’t work if you level it to 5. Absolutely laughable

1 Like

Skin “thrall son of durotan” disappeared.

1 Like

AT LEAST. Now to wait (more) for it to be resolved.

When did you last check? This should have been resolved yesterday.

New mercenaries really are a mess, did you even play test them?

1 Like

Feedback from me: still unable to login since yesterday morning so 24h. Moved from the ‘sprites’ to connection delay expired. Tried to clean cache, restart, etc… no effect. Rem: playing on mobile. Thanks

When will you solve this problem, blizzard?! It’s been over 2 months!!!
[https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/hearthstone-android/7498]

1 Like

Here is a list of bugs I have come across in mercenaries since the patch. Some of these might have been reported before but just to be sure nothing is missed listing them all here.

Baine Bloodhoofs abilities do not work properly. His first ability always gives +0 healing power instead of whatever amount it should based on the rank. His second ability at rank 5 has base heal amount of 0 instead of the 20 it should be.

Captain Hooktusks tasks related to her second and third abilities do not track progress correctly, the ones related to second ability seem to count roughly every other use, whereas the ones related to her third ability seem to only gain 1 progress per fight, no matter how many times you use it.

The naga treasure that increases speed and reduces damage taken by all naga doesn’t work properly, it seems to only apply to the most recently played character on your side, whether the last merc you played or your newest summon if you have any, even if those are not naga.

Several enemy mercenaries you encounter during bounties using new portraits show up as Gigafin portrait on the coin in the bounty map instead of their actual portrait.

Your characters abilities with same speed do not happen correctly in the order you queue them but seemingly completely randomly. Further, it seems your characters always go before enemy characters of same initiative.

3 Likes

Is it known that we cant unlock cards from the new heroes in duels???

I dont see any information about this bug. Its a very frustrating problem for the players of the duels mode.

8 Likes

I cannot update the game on my iPad (air 2). When I try it about 1/3 the way through it stops updating and goes back to the click update option.

Hi there. I got a Battlegrounds bug today! I was playing as Aranna and was able to upgrade to “See 7 things in shop” on turn 2, after buying a unit on turn 1. I think this had something to do with me spamming the refresh button on 2, I noticed when I ran out of gold and looked at the tooltip it said 1 remaining; So I went ahead and sold the spare cat, refreshed, and evolved. I have a screenshot of this (me evolved on turn 2 with an alleycat on board) if needed.

Working as intended, apparently. Although not mentioned anywhere I could find, the pre-fight tips have replaced the ‘this is random’ one with 'you always go before pve opponent of same speed."

Elise’s Golden Monkey’s spell damage passive is not scaling with scalable bleeds, like “Cookie’s Cooking”, despite the tooltip reflecting the added damage.

Is Task 2 of the Mercenaries event supposed to reward Y’Shaarj? I’m on Task 4 now and haven’t received him yet…

No the Y’shaarj even isn’t available yet, it starts at 7th I think.

1 Like

Ah, my bad, thank you!

Couple more bugs in mercenaries I found today.

Brann Bronzebeards abilities do not seem to be giving any resistances whatsoever.

Elises task 10 has a typo in the name, Advenure which should be Adventure.

2 Likes

any know if the old god quest is fix … is stupid i ran the last quest on darkshore 3 times already … not one of my favorate areas