23.4 Known Issues

Thankfully they fixed it

Standard packs earned by the brawl are acting strange. Opening one on iPad in NA caused a disconnect and now is gone - hopefully the cards are repeats and now in my collection but I can’t verify since I never saw them. Another pack refuses to open on PC in EU. It returns to its spot. I assume it is patch related and not brawl related. Packs are packs.

2 Likes

In following the new task chain for mercs, the one for Acolyte of N’Zoth is not completing.

3 Likes

if you re-read the first post they say they have disabled pack opening becouse of another bug

After one of my games i am now seeying at the bottem of my screen next to my gold total what looks like and in game also what looks like the exp bar of the rewards track but it is just blue and full and doesnt show my current like it usualy.
Tried to descrive as best i could dont know if anyone else is having this problem.

We temporarily disabled opening those packs earlier today. Check the known issues post, above, for details.

probabily is a Tracker bug becouse of new patch , not game related.

The post mentions wild-only packs, not standard packs. ** ok, I see the bold part now, guess we wait for standard pack fix **

But it shows hearthstone icons also is the decktracker not working at the moment ?

Can’t open my packs on pc.

1 Like

It’s working but hasn’t updated, yet.

Also, the Shaman skin Son of Durotan is locked for some reason

1 Like

Yes you are right good sir.

I’ve noticed that one of my decks has one of the new cards in it, specifically the warlock deck with Commander Ulthok. I cannot que for ranked play as it gives an error loading a match, and to please try again in a few minutes.

Two bugs no one here mentioned yet:
Card shuffle effects now shuffle one at a time (Togwaggle’s Scheme, Faelin etc) and take forever.

The neutral achievements from the miniset do not seem to progress at all.
Edit: The Harold Naga one seems to work with some Herolds, but the Warlock one at least did not work for me.

1 Like

I’ve been saving some standard packs and golden packs to open with the mini set, so I hope this bug gets fixed quickly. What a terrible day to disable opening packs, guys.

1 Like

Whenever I open Heartstone, it gives me an error saying “Oops! Playful sprites have disrupted Hearthstone as it was connecting to our servers. Please wait a few minutes for them to disperse and try again.”
There is also an error code at the top right of the screen that says, “HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0”
This has been going on for a few hours. I have reinstalled the game, but it still does not load.

1 Like

Добрый вечер! Скажите, а почему секрет у ханта , что должен призывает две копии зверя после смерти, призывает только одного!

Unable to open standard packs on PC

Just played. I Warlock vs Warrior. In endgame, Warrior has the card that gets +1+1 for all spells (additionally equipped with the Gnome Knife) he played. I have the paladin secret that an attacking minion is set to 1/1. Warrior attacks, secret triggers, disappears and he smacks me 2x 19/19 in the face. Instead of 2x 1/1.