22.2 Known Issues

Nothing is even partially resolved about issue with training grounds. Cant interact with training grounds and nothing helps here. Any ideas why?

3 Likes

Yepp, same here. Everything unchanged - Training ground unresponsive. No improvement whatsoever through the alledged hotfixes.

1 Like

Yep now February and training grounds is not accessible. Please help Blizzard

1 Like

Bug Report -
I finished heroic Ravak in mercenaries twice
once when Sinestra was lvl 1 , sec time when he was lvl 23 in both cases i didn’t receive his equipment .
i was told to report it in my support ticket .

I didnt see that patch note. Blizzard should also update the description in game, from ANYTIME the tavern is refreshed. Changing the definition of tavern refresh in patch notes is just lazy.

Did anyone spotted the Bru’kan bug?
if you max attack of Tarecgosa u cant kill opponents mobs, instead you fully heal then. Only if they have max hp they can die.

On display it was maxed at 21474836… and some more digits that health covered them, but on full stats my biggest minion had 209662808 attack and next to this most minion damage was 4183.
For the record i lost the game :stuck_out_tongue:

Training grounds is accessible again. Thanks

2 Likes

Found some problem in card interaction. Envoy rustwix doesn’t work with tamsin’s phylactery correctly. It’s shown that deathrattle was given to my minions, but when they die nothing happens. I mean, there is animation that deathrattle triggered, but no cards are shuffled to my deck. It’s really getting annoying, these are one of my main cards in deck and they don’t work as it was planned. Check this mechanic pls

5 Likes

BG-Bug:
If Sr. Tomb Diver and Recplicating Menace die at the same time (e.g. Menace is attacked and Mechanotank kills the diver) the game freezes once/after the MicroBot becomes golden.

Win achievements still bugged in duels. Not being granted for any number of wins on any hero.

1 Like

Still bugged after maintenance today, really getting annoying as i bought packs with $ to craft Phylactery and was hoping it would get fixed by now.

1 Like

I too have this problem. I thought this latest patch would fix it but it seems to still be non responsive. Has anyone been able to play in this thread?

Can confirm the Tamsin’s Phylactery/Envoy Rustwick deathrattle bug. I have been unable to find any other deathrattles in the Standard cardpool that are bugged in a similar manner yet.

4 Likes

Здравствуйте, заметил интересный баг в игре хартстоун, играя за Билетикуса на полях сражения, последним бонусом от обилки была раскопка существа текущей таверны, так вот, выкладывая “колекционера купонов” под карту “Бран”, у меня почему-то на этом же ходу после раскрытия карты “раскопки текущего уровня таверны” не сработало второй раз, просто карта ушла без выбора существ. Возможно где-то не дочитал ,может не работает данный эффект на одном ходу, но тогда какой смысл так делать. Спасибо за понимание.

I believe I have found an issue with Clumsy Courier and other cards that “cast” the “last spell you cast” Clumsy Courier states "BATTLECRY “CAST (emphasis mine) the highest cost spell from your hand”. If you then follow Clumsy Courier with a Grey Sage Parrot “Battlecry: repeat the last spell you’ve CAST that costs (5) or more” or Magister Dawngrasp “Battlecry: Recast a spell from each spell school you’ve cast this game” it does not trigger either battlecry even though you’ve previously “cast” the spell. In the specific example I noticed it did not work was with Mask of C’thun.
Here’s a link to the hsreplay of the game where this interaction occurred.

Some of the Signature treasures are bugged in Tombs of Terror. Most likely the Sr. ones. The game has sadly become really buggy recently.

1 Like

Its no a bug, You must play the card by yourself, no by card efect

1 Like

Duels still won’t start for me.
And I don’t have a “mobile device”.
When to expect an update? Will it help fix the bug?

Cannot collect mercenaries task 2 cookie. Error has been active since last patch.

There was an error claiming your task, please try again later.