22.2 Known Issues

Then Grey Sage Parrot should be nerfed to say “Battlecry: repeat the last spell you PLAYED that costs (5) or more.” Since Clumsy Courier states that it CASTS from your hand, that’s a casting qualifier. If the discrepancy is in played vs casting then the card and devs need to clarify and nerf.

Having the same problem. If the only spell you’ve cast in the game so far comes from Clumsy Courier than Grey Sage Parrot battlecry doesn’t trigger. Regardless of whether you’ve actually cast or not.

Rune of the Archmage casts spells, but Combo cards do not trigger, which doesn’t makes sense because you’ve already played the card Rune of the Archmage, so the combo effect should be in play since you’ve already played a card.

I get the notification to update my client upon logging into the game, but Hearthstone will not download the update automatically or manually. I attempted both scan and repair and uninstall/reinstall with no luck. I’m still on 22.2.0.130051 and unable to download 22.2.2 I am playing on a PC, starting the game through the battle.net launcher.

I’m trying to do the Envoy Rustwix/Tamsin’s Phylactery combo and for whatever reason it takes the deathrattles but then they don’t actually trigger when the minions die. So as a result my deck doesn’t shuffle in several prime legendaries and instead shuffles in nothing.
If you are not aware of the combo. Just replace the Humongous Owl with Envoy Rustwix and do the same steps. But it doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Vanndar Stormpikes Battle tactics hero power now reduces treasures aswell as minions.

You put out yet another hotfix and you can’t fix Tombs of Terror bug that you introduced with the worthless battlegrounds buddy system. Senior Tomb Diver freezes the game no matter the platform.

1 Like

Hopefully they clear up all these shop notifications. There’s no way to turn them off.

1 Like

Would be really cool if they could fix the stupid favorite card back not staying saved after logging out bug. Having to reset them every log in for almost the past 2 weeks has been very annoying. I’m sure if this was an issue where we couldn’t give them money for a new store item, that it’d have already been fixed.

2 Likes

A lot of us know, that Scabbs, the 4-mana combo minion, seems to be a bit bigger than the other minions on the board. I said he seems to be, because I noticed his shadow is also not aligning with the ones of other minions, leading to the conclusion he is actually not fully slamming down at the field, floating a tiny bit above the rest, leading to him just looking bigger than other minions on the field.
The two possibilities I see for this issues may be:
a) the animation of him slamming down stops above the battlefield.
b) The card Scabbs itself has his bottom point not at his very bottom, but a bit below.

I do hope this helps keeping the gnomes size issues in check :wink:

1 Like

i also noticed this for Soulciologist Malicia, been a while now though

Brilliant Macaw + Kazakus, Golem Shaper is still an issue and certainly a feelsbadman moment seeing my admittedly overperforming off-meta deck get nerfed in ranked. Bolner Hammerbeak + Kazakus is also bugged. It’s a bit strange because the interaction has worked properly in previous seasons.

1 Like

Duels has now frozen up on a different screen than before. The phone workaround no longer works.

did you try the other one mentioned on reddit ?

1 Like

On January it was said Heavy Armor passive doesn t work as intended, but were then fixed.
Is it normal that Heavy Armor doesn t prevent Armor loss, only HP loss ?

Yes, that is intended.

Works for me, thanks! But only on mobile, keep it in mind.

I had the same issue as “Hearthstone” 20d ago. I just crafted Diablo in Mercenaries when I had 1046 coins. After crafting, which is supposed to cost 500 coins, I had only 46 coins left. This is quite painful as legendary coins are difficult to come by. Is this a known bug?

That’s not what the card text says. It says your hero can only take 1 damage at a time. It should say your hero can only lose one health at a time. I wasted 150 gold because of this.

1 Like

No, the card requires YOU to cast the card, not the minion. Courier is the caster and not the player, resulting in the Birb not recognizing it.