22.0 Known Issues

Whizbang seems to only be getting recipes from Stormwind. I have played all morning and didn’t get a single Alterac Valley recipe. I only got Stormwind recipes and even got recipes that aren’t in the recipe list like the deck with Guff Runetotem card, not the hero card but the regular card that came out in Barens and that deck isn’t even in the recipe anymore. it’s just the Stormwind recipe and the Alterac Valley recipe. please fix this I love using Whizbang on release day

I do not believe I received mercenary rewards instantly as @GnomeSaying was suggesting while I ranked through the Novembers season.

Can this somehow be checked?

Hello, Bolner Hammerbeak and Murkspark Eel are not operating properly in Wild. When the Murspark Eel hits the 2nd time after Bolner’s Battlecry effect it is Random instead of at the same target the Eel initially targeted. Case in point: I went face for 2 damage and Bolner’s effect made the second 2 damage target my own minion. Please fix this as this should not be Random per the language on the cards.

Sometimes when Korrak the Bloodrager dies with Libram of Wisdom that is discounted it gives a copy that is not discounted.

I’ve had the LoW on Korrak come back discounted, not discounted and not discounted then when I end my turn it discounts.

I bought this in a Russian language store

And now the same pack has appeared in the store, only with a new name “watch your back”

Anyone else randomly disconnecting in the middle of the game, and then you can’t reconnect without closing the game, only to get disconnected again?

Happens over and over and over again…cost me at least 4 games tonight.

2 Likes

Having the same issue since the update. Will get kicked from game due to connection error. After closing the application and re-opening, I have like a 50/50 chance of being reconnected to the game.

1 Like

One piece of good news: setting my graphics quality to low seems to have stopped it? At least, no issues in the last 3 games.

I’m on mobile often, but i will try that when I get back on PC… Hope it gets a hot fix since so many people in this thread having the problem

Attacking with Grommash Hellscream in wild ranked has crashed my game now multiple times.

Priest card interaction with boar and new hero

Boar priest with the new Hero card:“Xyrella, the devout” does not recieve the weapon from “Elwynn Boar” but sets deathrattle counter to (7/7). Afterwards every boar will give a new weapon.

Not sure if it is intended but boar priest would be kinda cool.

Blizz needs to 100% reverse their stance and give us full dust refund Dupe Protection for pulling Drek’Thar & Vanndar from packs. I opened 25 packs and the only legendary I got was Drek’thar, and it was literally the 2nd pack I opened. Other people have had the same happen or pulled one from the rewards track instead of a card that naught have been useful. Waste of a Legendary pull.

I shouldn’t have to grind out the entire Honor Quest chain before opening any packs just to avoid this. Blizz stop giving people reasons to be pissed off at you. Your name is all over the news in a bad way every week. Do this simple thing, which is right and fair, so that the people still playing don’t get pissed enough to bail.

1 Like

It’s when I make a fatal strike with Grommash that the game crashes EVERY TIME. V annoying!

To be clear, this is referring to in the Fighting Pit, when you hit the various benchmark ratings (1000, 2000, 3000, et.) and receive some rewards for getting to that benchmark. If you think you hit those benchmarks and didn’t get those rating rewards, then I suggest you make a new thread reporting that bug and someone will look into it.

These are two different but related products with two different product descriptions.

Didn’t see this posted anywhere else so decided to report it.
If you manage to honorable kill your opponent with Troll Centurion he repeats “deal 8 dmg to enemy hero” effect 60 times.

Progress for the alterac paladin achievement “you are not worthy” is not tracking.
And yes I was playing ranked (standard)

5 Likes

The new board for Alterac seems to not exist. Do some people not see it, or is it an issue with all game clients? I play on MacOS and haven’t seen the Alterac board once.

Issue report. The free legendary card “Lokholar the Ice Lord” can be obtained from level 20 quest line.(if the level 1 reward is not clicked before level 20 reward clicked.)

Chinese reporter thread with an image: https://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=29758237

2 Likes