22.0 Known Issues

“Korrak the Bloodrager” now is not refundable.

It’s refundable yesterday, but not today.

Should be a bug.

1 Like

Currently getting a constant Crash to Desktop. I have an I7-7700k, 16GB of Ram, and a 1080TI GPU. The fact that this game keeps having memory issues even when I have it as the only program running is insane.

1 Like

The thing is, I want to get what I paid for. In this case, an alternative portrait of Valeera. Is this issue being considered? Because in the description of the package I bought it is clearly spelled out. I have screenshots and ru support sent here. I also published this post on the forum, where 3 players of the ru segment have already unsubscribed about the same problem

The paladin achievement “you are not worthy” is not tracking. I just played a ranked match where I took and reduced damage taken to the hero but it says 0/100.

2 Likes

Hi!
Korrak is bugged with refunds - that’s already confirmed by players.

Will we have any refunds for opening drektar, vanndar or Icelord?
For many players it was a sad experience to open (maybe only 1 or 2 legendaries in te whole opening) legendaries they will have anyway for free. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Yes, we are looking into your report that the product showed the wrong product description.

Thanks for your reply and the information on “how to post correctly” :smiley:

There are multiple achievements that aren’t tracking for me. In standard I didn’t get any progress for the “Big Bird” achievement. Destroy 30 enemies with Humongous Owl.
"The harder they fall’’ achievement is at 4/5 even though I Honorably killed a 5 health minion. The Cariel achievement has been mentioned a few times in this forum and it’s not working for me either.

Hey! There is currently a bug where attacking a divine-shield minion with your hero power as a demon hunter does NOT upgrade the Kurtrus Hero Card.

I was able to document the bug here: Kurtrus Hero Power Bug (Vimeo)

Yes…very consistent disconnects at this point…

I’m having nearly identical problems, on this end. It’s been going on for about two weeks or so now, I just haven’t really known where to reach out to for help.

My processor and video card is a bit of a step down in comparison, though as I have an NVIDIA 1070 with an i5-7600K CPU, but I’ve got the same amount of RAM.

Just this morning I’ve made a TINY amount of progress though. I’m now able to go into a few menus and actually do something. I was able to change the game’s resolution before it crashed. At this point, that victory made me feel as though I should cheer and yell!

I’m hoping that someone on here can assist or a Blizzard support staff person can see our issue and offer a solution.

I have another bug to report as well! If you are to gain armor while disguised via Maestra, it will be doubled upon revealing yourself.

Can’t seem to get the link to work for this comment though, sorry about that

Also i’m pretty sure these haven’t been reported yet. I skimmed through most of the comments but didn’t see any with these bugs. Thanks for all you do GnomeSayin!

1 Like

hello

i had a issue of anonymiser mode in arena at asia server.

i played with anonymiser on and couldnt notice who is opponent until game ends to show latest opponent from friend list.

And actually that was a friend of mine and he could look player name clearly from start of that game he said.

not big deal, but a bit unfair informal bug in game play so report this.

Any date to fix this?:

• (Added 12/7) There is currently a bug where Drek’Thar/Vanndar does not count for collection Achievements if you claimed it in patch 21.8. We are working on a solution for this.

I can’t complete the Fractured in Alterac collector achievement.

тоже самое не дали портрет Валиры хотя в условии сказано что дадут если есть базовый другой иной. техподдержка проигнорила и отправила на форумы

the same thing was not given a portrait of Valira, although the condition says that they will give if there is a basic other other. tech support ignored it and sent it to the forums

On mobile, for one of the adventurers summoned by Devouring Ectoplasm, there is a “temp” watermark on the card after the new patch. I didn’t see it in the known issues and wanted to pass it along!

its now fixed!

i have all the collection now

1 Like

Could they be then removed from the buckets?

I mean if their effects are disabled, they shouldn’t be offered in rewards in first place imo.

I found a bug for you guys. Snowfall Graveyard and Necrium Blade are triggering deathrattles 4 times. I had an opponent with only 2 Nerubian Eggs in play destroy his Necrium Blade, and got 4 Nerubians out of it. Only 2 should have happened. I’m not sure if it’s a known bug or not, but here ya go!

I found lowering Graphics and putting it in full screen helped a tiny bit but yeah the crashes persist. This should honestly not be something happening with a card game.