22.0 Known Issues

4 is right. The blade = 2 and snowgraveyard = 2.

Has anyone reported a bug where the rogue achievement for ending a turn with a with the coldtooth yeti and windchill yet doesn’t work?

1 Like

You need to use the yeti from legacy set to finish it.

1 Like

Any acknowledgement or update on the Immovable Object achievement not working?

1 Like

Just found 2 bugs:

• I had 1/2 Irondeep Trogg on board, enemy Warlock cast Drain Soul and killed him. Trogg doesn’t copy himself.
  • When I had Sword of Thousan Thruths equiped and Trade with Blackwater Cutlass, SoTT whas destroyed and I got weapon from hero power.

The first one is not a bug–Trogg’s effect triggers after a spell, so it is specifically intended that it is killable by a spell.

The second one probably needs some more information or reports.

1 Like

Description:

Pathmaker with Hidden Oasis’s restore 12 health battlecry cannot target heroes (at least on mobile).

Reproduction steps:

1. Cast Hidden Oasis - summon 6/6 taunt
  2. Play Pathmaker - Battlecry: Restore 12 health
  3. Try to target your own hero.

Expected Results:
You should be able to cast it on your own hero.

Actual Results
The emote menu will show up instead, even though your hero appears as targetable (fully in color). Casting on the opponent’s hero brings up the Squelch menu instead. Minions can be targeted as expected.

Platform:
iPhone 11 with iOS 15.1
Hearthstone v22.0.127581

Potential issue regarding the Hollow Abomination achievement. Recreation:

1. Was Warlock facing a Shaman in Duels.
  2. They played the legendary Instructor Fireheart from hand. It was created by the effect of Spirit Echo on an earlier copy of it.
  3. I traded a 2/2 on board into it, it is now a 3/1.
  4. I honorably killed it with Hollow Abomination’s battlecry. Gained 3 attack as a result. Only other HK was a 0-attack totem.
  5. Achievement did not register.

Update: Attempted again in Duels, this time HKing a Hemet Nesingwary off of Firelands Portal by rushing the Hollow Abomination in with Animated Broomstick. Again got the attack buff from the HK but no achievement trigger. Based on a reply to this it seems like it only triggers if the Max HP of the targeted legendary is 1.

It works with 1-hp legendary such as Patches. I don’t think it works with other non-1hp legendaries.

Good afternoon. I tried to make a deck for the rogue through the “Elvin Boar” card. I discovered the incorrect operation of several items that, in my opinion, should have been synergized with boars in order to speed up the receipt of the sword of a thousand truths. We are talking about the “Unreliable information” and “Fake Blade” cards. When drawing the “Unreliable information” card and taking the “Elvin Boar” card, the death rattle does not work. Also, the death rattle of the “Elvin Boar” card of the deceased boar does not work when drawing the “Fake Blade” card. Either I don’t understand how these cards should work, or it’s a bug and it needs to be fixed.

You don’t know how the card works. Elwynn Boar’s deathrattle does not increase the count of dead Boars; the only thing it does is give you the Sword of a Thousand Truths if that count is at least seven.

Aaaaaaand Maestra still doesn’t work. Please either fix this card or refund me the dust I spent crafting it. I was so excited to have it for burgle rogue and it hasn’t worked once.

Hey guys, as per the previous comments and my understanding honor kill in achievements is totally different to the one you get while playing. Especially with Get Over Here! honorably kill a legendary minion with Hollow abomination.
I just managed to get it by having the attack raised to 3 and attacking and killing Naralex (dont remember the exact name of the card, its the one that gives you the dream cards while dormant).
Previous expirience with trying to get the Salvation Army priest achievement although i was getting the minion to my board the track was not updated because either the minion had more hp than its original or i had to lower its hp.
From the above examples, honor kill in achievements means kill the minion at the exact hp of it description no more no less, while in the game is kill it with the exact same amount of damage as its current hp.
Note, i havent tried to see what happenes with achievements if i attack the minon but not kill it with attack equal to its description hp.

Yup, same for Battlegrounds. So infuriating.

Hello, after you reach 14000 rank in mercenaries there is no clear way how to reach rank 1, i think you dont give the opportuinity to everyone to be rank 1 instead the ranking i think i radomizing. I mean i was like rank 4-6 about before 2 days now i am 12, there is no logic in that, i played and won games and still 12…

The level 20 reward for my Rewards Track is Lokholar.
I collected the level 20 reward without collecting the level 1 reward. Then it gave me this.

2 Likes

Mobile not granting honor for wins (allied or enemy) towards next rank progression 12/18

Really losing faith in this game honestly… I hope the Wild Card Filter Bug is fixed soon… it is not even on this list. but posts about it in threads.

I discovered a bug with Pathmaker in arena. If you cast raven idol, pathmaker will gain the text “Battlecry: Discover a Minion” or “Battlecry: Discover a Spell.” However, when you play pathmaker, it makes the choice for you and you don’t get to discover at all. I understand this is how other cards that recast cards work but pathmaker’s battlecry literally changes to the text of the spell and then doesn’t do it.

Got the golden Alterac Valley bundle, and the golden legendary is Lokholar

1 Like