22.0 Known Issues

after the update, it is impossible to log into the game from android

5 Likes

i had a freeze in mercenaries so i restart hearthstone.
Now it got stuck at you were reconectted to your game Resuming
I try reinstall the game
i have waited 20 minutes
but nothing help

8 Likes

When playing arena, the win-loss record no longer shows beneath the player’s name in the bottom left.

I’m having the same problem…

we STILL cannot get the Diablo Duelist achievement 3 patches after his release… Can we get any information on this issue? It is just quite bothering knowing it’s broken, live on servers for this long without any update.

1 Like

There is a planned fix for the Diablo Duels achievements, but it can’t be implemented before Diablo leaves this time. It will be implemented before Diablo’s return to Duels. One of our devs shared some more information about it on twitter:
https://twitter.com/fusrohdaniel/status/1465463167555833860?s=20

3 Likes

Thank you for this, unfortunate but looking forward to seeing when Diablo returns to Duels (after leaving), hopefully with the last treasure!

1 Like

Problem solved.

1. Log in to the game on your computer.
  2. Without leaving the game on your computer, log in to the game from your phone.
  3. Log in to the game again from your computer.
  4. Log in again from your phone (It should be enough).
  5. Repeat until it shows a reconnection error. Click ok and go to any old adventure, such as naxramas. Play the game (win or lose doesn’t matter) and there will be no more error.

But to devs please i se many post on this fix this

I’m having this same issue. I reinstalled the game, restarted computer, and ahve left the game running. Nothing works, just stuck on that screen.

2 Likes
  1. Log in to the game on your computer.
  2. Without leaving the game on your computer, log in to the game from your phone.
  3. Log in to the game again from your computer.
  4. Log in again from your phone (It should be enough).
  5. Repeat until it shows a reconnection error.

did you try the work around i posted it helped wioth me

I have the same problem…

This worked for me too

Hey. I opened 50 packages and receive 0 legendary merc. What wrong with you Blizzard?

Same here, this is really bothering :@

Haven’t been able to connect on Android all day

the game freezes in the mercenaries mode, after reconnecting writes: "reconnecting to your last game was successful. continuation of the game… ". that’s where it stops. not a single button in the game works. everything is hanging. threatens to lose the progress accumulated for today

1 Like

reconnecting from phone to computer helped me. thanks

I can restart the game with success now. But the problem is that it wont let me complete mercenary bounties. It gets stuck on the boss every time.
It starts the battle but never lets me select an attack.

2 Likes

So is it a feature that I am getting coins that are for a hero that doesn’t exist instead of coins for heroes that do exist?

1 Like