21.8 Known Issues

I’m still unable to choose a faction at login. not offered and I don’t have either of the new legendaries in my collection.

Hey there. The devs looked it up and saw that Vanndar Stormpike is in your collection, initially claimed two days ago. You can find it by filtering your collection by Fractured in Alterac Valley.

Oh thanks. Feel like an idiot. I was just searching using the card name. Must have claimed during a late night falling asleep in bed playing session. Seriously thanks for the super quick reply.

No problem, glad it wasn’t a bigger problem. :+1:

Something I’ve notice, and barely seen mentioned is that Maestra of the Masquerade will sometime give Rouge as a class to play as when it chooses a “different class” to play as. Which is quite frustrating as a Thief rouge player since it limits me from starting with cardsI could of taken from other classes.

When was the last time you noticed this? It was believed to be fixed several patches ago.

I want to complete every achievement (some day…). So, I’m worried about Diablo’s achievement bug for duels. It’s a temporary hero, and its gonna leave with no time for a 12-0 try!

I’d say it’s better to remove the achievement, instead of fixing it. Any news about the bug?
Thanks!

2 Likes

I heard Diablo may come back in the future… that being said i agree on removing it… its been bugged for most of its time. I dont understand why it exist in the first place: battleground didnt bother adding one either so why duels should? Why adding achievement on limited events hero??? In my opinion thats so weird and make players feels like they have a clock biting their butts!

1 Like

Hi, a few bugs/unintended interactions I’ve had in mercenaries since 21.8:

1. Choosing Cookie Task 6 on mysterious stranger event with the story-line quest and 4 other tasks active (i.e. 1 slot remaining) led to campsite full message and coin handout for the merc.

2. Cookie’s Go Fish! tokens don’t self-destruct even when all opposing characters are defeated.

3. Mutanus Task 2 (Block 30 damage using Scaly Taunt) can be completed by battling an opposing team with the merc in PvE or PvP.

4. Disconnecting during PvE leads to loss of progress sometimes (at least 4-5 instances).

I don’t mind achievements on limited time heroes. I do mind when achievement can’t be completed when that hero is available.
I hope they will fix it soon. We are almost out of time.

Stay safe guys.

1 Like

Yea! your fixing the bug with Talented Arcanist and Cram Session! Thanks

1 Like

After the latest patch my fully upgraded campfire in Mercanaries only holds 5 travelers now instead of the 6 prior to the update. Aggravating when I think I have an open slot to add a traveler using the Mystery Boon/Coin in the bounties.

Anyone else seeing or having this issue?

So to better Clarify, say I put a Minion (with Body Wrappers Effect) in my Deck with Shudderwocks Effect.
Since Shudderwock should be the highest Cost Minion currently being played, would the lower Cost Minion in the Deck affect the Battlecry?
Or is there simply no way to make it work with Shudderwock and the “Repeat Battlecry” Effect?

The max for ones you can farm has always been 4. The other two have always been special slots that are reserved for the daily task and the story task. No change was made here–you probably just finished the story tasks.

Yes, you should be able to play Drek’Thar–likely not get anything, because you run Shudderwock and other things that cost more than 4–and then play Shudderwock and pull something based on Shudderwock’s mana cost.

Hey, i dont know if I am right here but I got a bug that I cant fix or find somewhere.
Its in Battlegrounds.
Every time I start a game and it comes to choosing your hero. The time counter gets stuck by 00, and nothing happens. The game wont begin. When I close the game and restart it, I get the notification that my game gets resumed, but than gets stuck in that loading screen. I am losing my rank points, so please help!

Known and being worked on right now.

1 Like

Is the (new) issue with the Dragonblood passive in Duels already on the list?

I saw a few posts on it but they didn’t have blue responses, so I’ll summarize just in case: the good news is that it no longer targets spells, but the bad news is that it doesn’t target minions either and is never triggering at all.

1 Like

I noticed this yesterday (11/18) while playing the tavern brawl, Battle of Tol Barad, and again today inside of normal/casual hearthstone.

Playing on Android, my app auto-updates and had an update when I logged in today. I am not able to get past the tavern doors (disrupted whilst linking to Blizzard services). Concerned this may be the ‘voluntary update’. Can’t roll back the update. What should I do to resolve?

Edit: performed full reinstall, as this resolved the previous Fractured update issue (play store not having the correct update), but am still stuck on the tavern doors loading screen.